Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Riv's whitelist application [Approved - Jase]

riversangel

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
rivdixonnx

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is using knowledge or telling other characters things you (OOC) only know, but your character (IC) would not know that information. Powergaming is having power over everyone else to win every single time or do things that wouldn’t make sense for your character to be able to do. This can also include trying to win in OOC. An example of powergaming would be using imaginary characters for information or "protection" so your character has a boost over everyone.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about yourself!
My name is Rivers and I’m 18. I love art and music. I read a lot of books, specifically about theology and religion. I also love roleplaying such a d&d and larping. I have 2 black cats named Solstice and Aslan who I love so so much. I write poetry as well, and do embroidery and gardening. I’m pretty introverted and my life is mudain, which is why I love rping so much, but I have a lot of creativity and imagination doing anything I enjoy.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was searching for fantasy/medieval mc servers.

Character Name:
Rizarah Merith

Character Age:

Character Race:
Elf, specifically Forest Elf

Appearance:
Rizarah has long brown hair and dark green eyes. They are wearing a white tunic with a brown sleeveless top over it, and a green skirt. They are light/fair skinned.

Written Test!
It was the month of Springrise, and Rizarah had become quite ecstatic over the past few months for the Season of Birth. It was her favorite time of the year. Seeing the forest blossoming around her, with the Season of Birth fruits coming into harvest. As she was running out of her family’s humble home up in a large tree, down a finely weaved rope ladder, her mother called after her.
“Razarah, if you go running off, please take your brother Elyon with you!”
“But Mother-”
“Do as a say. He loves nature just as much as the rest of us, including you as hard as it is to believe”

Elyon, Rizarah’s 10 year old brother came running after her. He grabbed her hand and they walked through the thick forest together. Elyon had just become of age for hunting and wanted to be in nature as much as possible after his first hunt with his sister and family. It was a beautiful, happy time in their small forest village. They celebrated for the whole day, playing music and feasting on the day’s hunt. Rizarah brushed her hand against every flower and tree blooming, silenting thanking the Goddess Shalherana for this year’s bountiful land, as she and all her village did everyday.

Rizarah and Elyon came to a small stream in a small diversion of trees. She led Elyon to the water and softly gliding her hand across the water, as Elyon did the same.

“Rizarah,” Elyon started to speak softly, “where does the water come from?”
“Well, I suppose it comes from a larger river from the great oceans surrounding us.” Rizarah spoke as she looked at her younger brother.
“Do you ever think about traveling outside the forest, Rizarah?”
Rizarah sighed, and looked at her reflection in the water. It’d been her dream for as long as she could remember to travel and collect plants, possibly learning alchemy. She’d heard about alchemy from a friend of hers who lived in a tree close to her family’s. Ever since then, she’d been obsessed with the idea of becoming an alchemist, creating things from such small materials such a plants and nuts. Maybe one day she’d leave her village, but she’d have to learn to trust outsiders and people not from her forest.
She looked at Elyon as he played with rocks and hummed to himself a song his father had played from a small wood pipe he had crafted, at his hunting celebration.
“Yes Elyon. If our forest is this beautiful, imagine how much more of the world is. The plants and flowers and fungi we could collect and use.” Rizarah said as she looked into the distance of the large forest trees.
“Wow.” Elyon said. He hadn’t ever thought of it like that. His passion was to be a hunter like his father.

Rizarah and Elyon spent the next hour or so collecting rocks and other small items to bring back to craft with, or take to their father so he could make something useful out of them.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey riversangel! Sorry about the delay but there is one thing I have to touch on to continue --
  • Your power-gaming definition is close but not quite right. You can find the definition here -- [-Click me!-]. Feel free to use an example if you wish.
Let me know when you have made your edits by replying to this thread. And by the way, thank you for taking the time and effort for your application to join Hollowworld!!!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.