Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Robin809hood Application [Declined- Jase]

Robin809hood

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
(Robin809hood.)

2. How old are you?
(14.)

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
(USA Central Standard Time.)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
(yes)

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Power gaming is where you have one character that gives you information or protect you

Metagaming is having knowledge to your advantage

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
(no)

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
(I am excelling in school. I love science I'm and I am in a honor band. I hope that i am going to make a difference in the world .)

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
(no)

Character Name:
(Cleo Robinson)

Character Age:
(28)

Character Race:
(halflings)

Appearance:
(her hair is orange and her eye are green. )

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
(58e648b289e416b657d3780c8b83392f6616d16d.png)

Written Test!
This is a Scenarios not my Application
A young women on the run stumbles upon a small temple and the priest that resides there, both carry secrets and the priest must decide whether to break his vow of peace to protect the newcomer.

Cleo found a old church. I need some food she said. She knocked on the door hello is there some one here. A old priest came to the door yes he said. Oh can. I come in she said. Yes he said come in tell me why did you come here. She looked down at the ground. Okshe said i am here because i killed some one It was on accident.He was going to kill me and i do not remember what happened next he was just dead.
The priest look at her with worry in his eyes here he said come in and sit. They both came in to a room you can stay here i will go get you some food.Ok she said
She looked around the room she sat down on the bead. The priest came back in to the room with some food. Here you go dear. She takes the food from the Priest. Thank you sir she said. You can call me St John said the priest. Well then you can call me Cleo and thank you for the food and the i will be on my way.
Ok he said and then she left. Two days later a guard came came to the church
Good day sir we are looking for a girl named Cleo Robinson we believe she was here. He look at the guard and said no i have not seen or herd of this girl. Lets go said the guard she is out there for a another day.

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Gday mate,
Thank you for your application to Hollowworld. While it shows promise, there are a few things I would like you to fix before I can whitelist you.
  • Your written test is a little short. It needs to be a minimum of 400 words, so as to give me enough to determine what your character is like and whether you understand the world lore.
  • Refrain from having a tragic backstory - no bandits killing parents and swearing revenge. Show me some character depth and indicate to me what your character likes and dislikes? Their motivations?
  • Your powergaming definition is close but not quite right. Please read the server specific definition that can be found in the roleplay guide [here].
Let me know when you have done this and I will take another look!

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey Robin809hood,
Your written test is still too short, it needs to be a minimum of 400 words. Please also ensure that your grammar and punctuation are correct. Use quotation marks for speech, and all-around please try to ensure your test is easy to read. This shows to us that you are able to tell a story about your character :)

Let me know when you have done this!