Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Rosaline Hart

HaruHart

Villager

-KEY INFORMATION-

Name: Rosaline Hart
Full Titles: N/A
Nickname: Rosie, Rose

Race: Human
Social Status: Commoner
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5’6
Weight: 130 pounds

-PHYSIOLOGY-

Build: Average, a bit on the thin side
Hair: Black, raven-like hair
Eyes: Black, matching her hair
Skin: Fair, very light
Identifying Marks: N/A
Clothing: Typically seen with a simple blouse and a cloak. Nothing too fancy, yet nothing too raggedy.
Weaponry: None
Prized Possessions: Her journal
Hygiene: Very hygienic
Voice: Slightly high-pitched

-QUALITIES AND FLAWS-

Strengths: Very helpful, adventurous, and compassionate
Weaknesses: Gullible, ignorant about the outside world due to being sheltered so she comes off as rude at times, very curious about everything
Fears: Her parents
Intelligence: Fairly intelligent, but also uneducated about a lot in the world
Languages: Common
Profession: N/A

-ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS-

Personality: Inquisitive, empathetic, gullible
Religion or Cults: No affiliation
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Short Term Goals: Explore the world and attempt to settle somewhere
Long Term Goals: Figure out what she wants to do with her life and what her calling is

-TRIVIA-

Favorite...

Place: Veraci
Pastime: Writing, usually in her journal
Food: Bread
Drink: Tea
Color: Yellow
Animal: Rabbits

Least Favorite...

Place: Her old home
Pastime: Being alone
Food: Some meats
Drink: Alcohol
Color: None
Animal: Bugs​

HaruHart

Villager
-RELATIONS-

-Loved-

Bjorn - "You're amazing. I promise to give you all the belly rubs for being an amazing puppy. Who's a cutie? You are! Yes, you are!"

-Trusted-

Eren Abel - "You're the one who's given me a home to rest in and you're a very good friend. I'm happy to have you in my life and as my guide. I know things are a bit weird between us, but I still see you as a very good friend."

-Liked-

Quinn Mason - "You're rather energetic, and very unpredictable - but that's what I like about you! You're like a brother to me, and I hope our friendship can grow."

Bennett - "A sweetheart! And a charming, smart, strong boy too! I'll be sure to keep my promise to read you a good story soon."

Sofia - "You're a sweet and very charming little girl. Be sure to come to me if you ever have issues. And come to me when you want to cook! I can help you out a bit so we don't end up with a pile of flour on the flour again."

-Neutral-

Asero Crow - "I'll be sure to check out Veraci soon! It's a lovely place. Royal Scribe Rosie does have a nice ring to it too."

Peter Eljin - "You're an amazing dancer! I'm sure if you pursue that dream, you'll be very successful!"

Branko - "You seem like an interesting person. You're very quiet, around me at least."

-Wary of-

-Disliked-

Last edited: