Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rosharas - Dwarven Engineer and Inventor

R

Rosharas

Name: Rosharas Stormforge
Nickname/Alias: Rosh, Roshar

Height: 4'4
Weight: 75 Kilograms
Hair: Greyish Black
Eyes: Coal Black
Skin: Fairly Pale, spends far too much time in his workshop.
Identifying Marks: His inventors goggles, and hair growing grey rather early.

Appearance: Rosharas is built stout like any dwarf, however he lacks the superior strength of a dwarven warrior, instead gaining his strength from long hours in the mines gather materials for his inventions and constructing ingenious contraptions. He will never be seen without his goggles which mark him as both an inventor and expert in the field of dwarven engineering. He is constantly wearing travel worn clothes which represent the fact that he spend far too much time on his work and forgets about other things.

Personality: Rosharas is often consumed by his work, and shows a single minded focus on achieving his next great discovery or feat of engineering. Beyond this however, he is intelligent and quick witted, and will often aid others should the need arise. Furthermore he is not lacking of courage, however will prefer to not fight as he believes it is not his calling. Like all dwarves he enjoys ale and good food, and can often be found in the pub when he's not working feverishly on his latest contraption. He is entirely loyal to the town in which he resides, as he knows not many mayors would be content to put up with his eccentricities.

Skills: Rosharas is a keen engineer and inventor, known for his capabilities in flight transport, which he is currently devoted too. However he is not the best of fighters and as such it is his ability as an engineer which represents his greatest commitment to the fight against the evil in the land. Furthermore he is also intelligent and understands many worldly concepts as he enjoys reading, as such he has great insight into many things, however this insight is tinged by an obsession with gaining this knowledge which consumes him.

R

Rosharas

I believe it is elves, yet I was saved by one once, and as such keep a close friendship with him.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
no, its still ale shortages. Cuz even if there are elves, with enough ale youll forget they are there.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Axex -_-
lol Btw could you go check out my profile? I think its fine, and before laiyla left she lked it