Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Round Shot Required -- Just one. {Woven}

Chiarophinx

Lord of Altera
Legend
A poster hung near major crossroads and ports, feel free to say you saw it anywhere IC.

==+{Round Shot Required}+==
==Just one==

Roundshot.jpg

====================================
Courtesy of
Woven
and also abouts-- ten other people who might benefit.
====================================

Blacksmiths, Swordsmiths, Stonecarvers --- whatever else messing metal makers marketing.
I, Woven, require a big hunk of nasty metal. An iron ball with decent weight, enough that I could carry it around, and maybe throw it a slight distance.
Bonus points: If you have... what was it? Fire charges? Powder? Some evicism nonsense? Just something to make it explody on hitty

500 Radiants in payment
Yours dearly, Woven.

((OOC: Just message me on disc Suss#7366, reply on this thread, or just catch me when I'm online))

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Some evicism nonsense?
A variety of the posters, those in the path of Storm's Landing to Queensport, have had the word "evicism" crossed out and rewritten as Eviscism. In Storm's Landing, there is a note attached entailing;

"No such 'evicism nonsense' can accomplish these means. Seek out an Animancer if you pursue an arcane solution."

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
A variety of the posters, those in the path of Storm's Landing to Queensport, have had the word "evicism" crossed out and rewritten as Eviscism. In Storm's Landing, there is a note attached entailing;

"No such 'evicism nonsense' can accomplish these means. Seek out an Animancer if you pursue an arcane solution."
Joseph Seeker is such an Eviscism nerd.