Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Roving trade ships] Hinick Trade Fleet

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hinick Cartographer's Guild

The Octopus and Anchor is the Hinick Sigil

The Hinick trade fleet is a small group of ships sailing around the new lands mapping the coast and establishing safe routes. They group stays in port so little it has grow to be almost like a town of it's self.

Currently there is two ships ship. The Habin's Hand 2 and Serria's Knoght. A cogship and Slip respectively.

The hope is to provide an outlet for more sailing and adventure RP. Were starting small but if enough people become interested there are ideas of eventually creating a "sea gyspy" culture, perhaps an offshoot of the sooleran. Expaning economic and trade rp and creating unique exploration events much like the Eyes of Silas.

If any of that interests you let me know, As I said were starting small and will expand and reduce with demand.
The Htf has currently mapped.
(Area's Explored Circled in Blue. Active mapping in green)

Traded Goods
None at the moment. The Fleet is focusing on mapping the new lands.

Ships in Fleet

Habin's Hand: 3 crew halfling trade Cogship
[Picture]
_Crew_

Uniform

If you are listed above in the OP as a crew member you may use this skin.

(Front) (Back, with Sigil)

LINK TO THE SKIN
It clearly needs to be edited on. But thats not to hard, I can also do it for you if you like just PM me.

A few notes
- There are also a few cargo crates out there of them, if you find one it will be labeled as such and than you can use this skin… assuming you steal it or something
- The white hat is reserved for someone of rank. It is often earned.

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
LINK TO HTF TRADE MANIFEST

Places we trade with

Places we would like to trade with.
(Provided they produce a unique resource and are interested in goods. This list will grow over time as Htf learns of new ports IC)

Last edited:

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Be careful when you're traveling in the South East.

ICly the area is no longer piratic, but the people ( with the warships. ) have a territory problem.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Breakwater is interested in trade and also provides salt, brine, vinegar, and pickled foods.

EDIT - Also bear, wolf, and moose furs, goat's milk, honey, and mead.

Last edited:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Be careful when you're traveling in the South East.

ICly the area is no longer piratic, but the people ( with the warships. ) have a territory problem.
But do they have the means to crew said ships for battle? That takes a fair number of qualified sailor characters. :p

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Yea, but I assumed that's more general stuff that everyone did.
Actually, not really. It's fairly unique to you. I'd like to get some of that too if BW produces enough to trade.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Htf Uniform.

If you are listed above in the OP as a crew member you may use this skin.

(Front) (Back, with Sigil)

LINK TO THE SKIN
It clearly needs to be edited on. But thats not to hard, I can also do it for you if you like just PM me.

A few notes
- There are also a few cargo crates out there of them, if you find one it will be labeled as such and than you can use this skin… assuming you steal it or something
- The white hat is reserved for someone of rank. It is often earned.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
The Bastion produces black waxed wool fabric and honey.
Yes!! Honey!!! Candles, skin cremes, food!!!! These be the items I need

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Grafjell's known for it's seafood (being a wondrous rocky isle) cultivated around the isle's outer waters.
Shrimps, Lobsters, Crabs, Eel, Blowfish, Oysters and Clams.
Estes241 Might have more things to name than seafood.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
I see my town, Aeroch Nor is mentioned.. Yesss. When should discussions be held?

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
I am actually alive still and around at the moment! and yes, we have horses. Many horses. Good horses. Not much else is produced locally in the region besides crops and farm supplies. But we have horses, big horses, little horses, half donkey half horses. Many Horses. xD

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Two things.
1.) Paladin owns Tambry now after some inner politicking. (He just isn't always around)
2.) I /do/ own Haven/Le Havre which was along the way on your route. It's still under construction but it might be able to get some trade goods to you or just be used for respite on your voyage.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I've been working on a trade list and things for Riseport, but I can certainly say we export Riseport Smoking Tobacco, Coffee, Dried fruits, Coconut/Palm Oil and 'exotic woods'. (Rosewood, mahogany, ebony.)