Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Roving trade ships] Hinick Trade Fleet

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I'd suggest Myrneth seeming as it is a port town, but sadly I can't.. The bay is completely ice in the winter and there is really no space for the ship to be anchored in the bay anyway.. People would of have to been row-boated out :c

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Sundown Isle produces primarily rum, as well as fresh and dried fruit, cocoa beans, tropical fish, and medical supplies. If you're interested in adding Sundown to the list of places to trade with, please do and let me know so we can get involved. I love the look of things so far, and would very much like to be involved.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Sundown Isle produces primarily rum, as well as fresh and dried fruit, cocoa beans, tropical fish, and medical supplies. If you're interested in adding Sundown to the list of places to trade with, please do and let me know so we can get involved. I love the look of things so far, and would very much like to be involved.
Sounds like a plan.

Which character should I be looking out for?

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I am actually alive still and around at the moment! and yes, we have horses. Many horses. Good horses. Not much else is produced locally in the region besides crops and farm supplies. But we have horses, big horses, little horses, half donkey half horses. Many Horses. xD
New and used horses. I'm practically giving them away!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Bal already know this, but just so its out here:
Calan produces some mushrooms and nether wart, has fish, booze, livestock, wheat, carrots and potatoes, cocoa beans and Steel/Items you want made

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Im available now if you like.
Other wise we can figure it out. What unique resources do you produce?
Well. Unless historic landmarks are a trade item. :p The sub sector, Aeroch Rimtar, i.e The Dwarven part. Is the industrial side, I imagine it would be best to get in contact with BoredBrit but keep me in the loop.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Aeroch Rimtar, produces mostly arms, tools, building supplies [Mostly Stone] and ales. But can obviously meet orders if needed. (Sorry, haven't listed specifics, this was just an overview)

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Oh...how stupid of me...Calan also supplies wood...duh...

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
OOC map so far.

50+ hours in.

The current asking for the complete map will be 50k. I know it's steep but I have to justify all this work to myself.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
OOC map so far.

50+ hours in.

The current asking for the complete map will be 50k. I know it's steep but I have to justify all this work to myself.
Oh dayum, port silver looks like a bloody corpse- well it is a corpse of a once proud city so what Im saying isnt wrong

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
Oh dayum, port silver looks like a bloody corpse- well it is a corpse of a once proud city so what Im saying isnt wrong
I don't know what was more fun... A month of building it with all these amazing builders, or seeing it utterly destroyed in one of the bigger events of the server...

Well. Unless historic landmarks are a trade item. :p The sub sector, Aeroch Rimtar, i.e The Dwarven part. Is the industrial side, I imagine it would be best to get in contact with BoredBrit but keep me in the loop.
How about Ice? How else is the world going to keep their food fresh for more than a day?
You also recently acquired a prime source of Dwarven Mead.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I welcome some pirate rp in the future.
We are not on your list, but Heaven's Reach has an unique resource to trade: Ships. Small ships, big ships, huge ships, fishing boats, trading ships, speedy scouting ships, racing ships, small warships, medium warships, bigger warships big warships and huge battleships. We could supply a couple of warships once you venture into pirate waters... We've got a couple of spare ones laying about, but are currently low on crew, so you might want to wait a bit...

That map could be very interesting for our navy...

Kvothe

Guildmaster
Retired Staff
We are not on your list, but Heaven's Reach has an unique resource to trade: Ships. Small ships, big ships, huge ships, fishing boats, trading ships, speedy scouting ships, racing ships, small warships, medium warships, bigger warships big warships and huge battleships. We could supply a couple of warships once you venture into pirate waters... We've got a couple of spare ones laying about, but are currently low on crew, so you might want to wait a bit...

That map could be very interesting for our navy...
As admiral of our fleet, I must agree to finding that map quite awesome.

Also, what bode said. We can also build ships to order and specific needs.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Hmm. Yes.. We have ice for trade! And Dwarven mead!

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Stavro has the following items available for trade:
Produce
  • Crops
    • Potatoes
    • Carrot
    • Peat Moss
    • Pumpkin
    • Watermelons (Only in the summer months)
  • Fish
    • Crab
    • Lobster
    • Queen Scallop
    • Scallops
    • Cod
    • Ling
    • Mackrel
    • Salmon
    • Trout
  • Manufactured Products
    • Beers
    • Wool Cloth
  • Animal Produce
    • Lamb
    • Raw Wool
  • Berries
    • Cranberry
  • Herbs
Woods
  • Yew
  • Ash
  • Willow
  • Pine
  • Elm
Spices
  • Sea Salt
  • Vinegar
Fossil Fuels
  • Coal
Mine-able Resources
  • Banded Iron Ore
  • Rock Salt
  • Clay
  • White Tin Ore
Gems; Note: They are not openly accessible and usually stored with the royal family until their proper storage is made.
  • Sapphire (Rare)
  • Ruby (Very Rare)
  • Beryl (Very Rare)
  • Garnet
  • Amethyst (Rare)
  • Smokey Quartz (National Stone)
  • Yellow Jasper
  • Zircon
  • Jasper Cabochon
  • Amber
  • Topaz (Rare)
  • Striped Fluorite Cabochon
Stones
  • Granite
  • Stone
  • Andesite
  • Diorite
  • Chalk
  • Gneiss
  • Quartzite
The mine able resources are a bit scarce, since the area is still under development.