Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Roving trade ships] Hinick Trade Fleet

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Hinick Trade Fleet

The Octopus and Anchor is the Hinick Sigil

The Hinick trade fleet is (going to be) a small group of ships sailing around the Northern kingdoms moving goods from home to home dodging pirates. They group stays in port so little it (will) grow to be almost like a town of it's self.

Currently there is only one ship. Habin's hand, a ship with a mission mapping all of the Northern kingdoms. It's Owner Cedric Lydel hopes to use the money gained from selling world map to build this organization and once again provide propose for his friends and family after they lost there home of lydel.

an important OOC note, Though Htf Is located south of Queen's port, it is Roaming IC. I will post a map in the future with where it will be at what times. The goal is to establish a permanent trade route that shows where they are each week.

The hope is to provide an outlet for more sailing and adventure RP. Were starting small but if enough people become interested there are ideas of eventually creating a "sea gyspy" culture, perhaps an offshoot of the sooleran. Expaning economic and trade rp and creating unique exploration events much like the Eyes of Silas.

If any of that interests you let me know, As I said were starting small and will expand and reduce with demand.
The Htf Trade map.

View attachment 73066
Numbered below are the locations pertaining to the map of the HTF's trade route and the days that correspond with it's schedule. at any time you can look at this map and find out where the fleet is sailing ICly (usually in the water near the location. docking seldom)

1. Monday: The Quays
2. Tuesday: Open water
3. Wenedsday: Arget Isles
4. Thursday: Breakwater (Currently being skipped because war)
5. Friday: Riseport
6. Saturday: Calan
7. Sunday: Aeroc Rimtar

Traded Goods
  • GOODS - LOCATION COLLECTED - LOCATION MOST OFFTEN SOLD​
  • Paper - Tambry: Hutch goods - Thiil: Lydel Cartography​

Ships in Fleet

Habin's Hand: 3 crew halfling trade Cogship
[Picture]
_Crew_
Cedric Lydel Balatro
Flint Lincon SpartanDory
Jack Tilaire SF_Joshua

Uniform

If you are listed above in the OP as a crew member you may use this skin.

(Front) (Back, with Sigil)

LINK TO THE SKIN
It clearly needs to be edited on. But thats not to hard, I can also do it for you if you like just PM me.

A few notes
- There are also a few cargo crates out there of them, if you find one it will be labeled as such and than you can use this skin… assuming you steal it or something
- The white hat is reserved for someone of rank. It is often earned.

Numbered below are the locations pertaining to the map of the HTF's trade route and the days that correspond with it's schedule. at any time you can look at this map and find out where the fleet is sailing ICly (usually in the water near the location. docking seldom)

1. Monday: The Quays
2. Tuesday: Open water
3. Wenedsday: Arget Isles
4. Thursday: Breakwater (Currently being skipped because war)
5. Friday: Riseport
6. Saturday: Calan
7. Sunday: Aeroc Rimtar

The trade map have been updated. the ships are now sailing Icly. Cedric is also actively trying to hire crews (HTF boats are small requiring as few as one crew member per ship) if your near the route icly at the time the ships would be in the area and with to RP with them let me know here or- poke me on Skype at balatr0.decronus

Last edited:

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I am also looking for merchants looking to spread there goods about the lands in exchange for trade of supplies and goods.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Stavro has the following items available for trade:
Produce
  • Crops
    • Potatoes
    • Carrot
    • Peat Moss
    • Pumpkin
    • Watermelons (Only in the summer months)
  • Fish
    • Crab
    • Lobster
    • Queen Scallop
    • Scallops
    • Cod
    • Ling
    • Mackrel
    • Salmon
    • Trout
  • Manufactured Products
    • Beers
    • Wool Cloth
  • Animal Produce
    • Lamb
    • Raw Wool
  • Berries
    • Cranberry
  • Herbs
Woods
  • Yew
  • Ash
  • Willow
  • Pine
  • Elm
Spices
  • Sea Salt
  • Vinegar
Fossil Fuels
  • Coal
Mine-able Resources
  • Banded Iron Ore
  • Rock Salt
  • Clay
  • White Tin Ore
Gems; Note: They are not openly accessible and usually stored with the royal family until their proper storage is made.
  • Sapphire (Rare)
  • Ruby (Very Rare)
  • Beryl (Very Rare)
  • Garnet
  • Amethyst (Rare)
  • Smokey Quartz (National Stone)
  • Yellow Jasper
  • Zircon
  • Jasper Cabochon
  • Amber
  • Topaz (Rare)
  • Striped Fluorite Cabochon
Stones
  • Granite
  • Stone
  • Andesite
  • Diorite
  • Chalk
  • Gneiss
  • Quartzite
The mine able resources are a bit scarce, since the area is still under development.
Cookie…

I want to rp this. when are you free?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Cookie…

I want to rp this. when are you free?
Hnnng we need to. Lilly might be showing up a bit more. She's kinda been having to hide because of the war. >.>

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
The htf has docked for the time being in quays and has been seen loading all its stored cargo onto its ships.

Anyone we trade with is no longer reciving sed trade

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Big updates. Will need to establish what goods each new holding creates. The fleet traveled to the new lands with Hawklight and both of it's ships are now moored off coast of the western "Talon" islands.