Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RPers Recognition

Was this thread helpful/useful to find someone to RP with?

• Total voters

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Hey! It's Abbey Oceana again making a difference for Hollowworld. I was 50-50 on posting this thread, since later on I might regret posting this. But this thread is about making a list of active RPers, who anyone can easily RP with any player at any given time. (( All I'm trying to say is that this thread makes a list of active RPers, so that new/old players can find a RP very simply, without a lot of planning. )) The reason I was 50-50 on posting this thread was that I was afraid if someone wasn't mention in this thread there might be a lot of "complaining". So I made a list of rules to follow if anyone wishes to suggest players.

1. No negative opinions. This post is about recognizing good RPers and not throw hateful/mean things about someone else. (( Example: Lars is a shark finned blubber mouth RPer. (( JK, Lars you're awesome! ))))
2. Don't suggest yourself. Judging yourself isn't exactly making you look like a good player. Maybe suggest a friend instead.
3. Try not to suggest someone twice. It's kinda annoying and I consider it spam. (( Example: bewpy - tommy deadpress- TOMMY FOR SHURE!! ))

That's all and here is the list:
1. shadowsmalls
2. Bewpy
3. Itzzaboy
4. Alexn27
5. Bettemus99
6. Abbeyvie :D
7. itsemiel
8. Bluebird157
9. Ikbenlars
10.Alailanible
11.TheDarkFool
12. Asirel_Luik
13. OptimisticTincan
14.Kk72390
15.Peculiarguy
16.Jakp25
17. Sushi23
18. Hungryforgames
19. THE STUPID SELFISH PINNAAPPLE WHO DOESN'T DESERVE THIS SLOT!!! Epikplayer
20. NinjaTangerine
21. Xenia
22. TORI :D :D
23. Steelcryo
24. Zachian
25. Axex
26. Royo
27. James_Longstreet
28. jrk180
Stupid
iPad autocorrect....

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
shadowsmalls - he is so fun to RP with when I see him online
Bewpy - had the best rping expirences with the sisterhood trio, good at causing chaos
Itzzaboy- I dont need a reason for this.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Add yourself to the list, as well as:

Bluebird157
Alailanible
TheDarkFool
Ikbenlars
Asirel_Luik
OptimisticTincan
Kk72390
Peculiarguy
Jakp25

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Abbeyvie- she's awesome
Sushi- same reason :p
Itzza- hes there already but I don't care :p
And peculiar- just fun to mess with sometimes
Hungryforgames- he crazy

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Me. I can join in to pretty much any rp, even if I don't have to say anything. An rp is going on, and I'm there.