Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

RubyTheWitch's Application [Approved - IceandFire]

RubyTheWitch

Settling in Altera
RubyTheWitch's Whitelist App:

Minecraft Username: RubyTheWitch

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is the use of outside or out of character information while in character; Similarly, powergaming is the forcing of information, actions, or outcomes onto a character, especially death.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello, my name is Ruby! I've been a role player for years now and I spent a good chunk of time roleplaying during my tween years. I've improved my skills since then and am looking for a more challenging roleplay experience. I love the worldbuilding and lore for every small part of the server, it really brings the whole thing to life. I hope to be accepted and I thank you for your time!

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Lavinia Solivu

Race: Moor

Appearance: White, waist-length hair with bangs that hangs loose with 2-3 waves throughout the whole length. Softer facial features (for a Moor Elf) mainly a softer jawline, rounder dark amber (#883000) eyes, and a less angular nose. Revealing Sooleran clothing with a prevailing color theme of dark gray with reds and roses in specific areas like the face to draw attention. Various small tattoos, mainly sunsets on sandy dunes and flowers, adorn soapstone colored skin.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): (This is a story mainly focused on Geram, a drunkard from the slums. Lavinia is the character I’m looking to use if I’m accepted. I just wanted to clarify that point, so without further ado please enjoy!) Geram knew he was in for a long night, he’d been drinking all night and the stench of brew hung heavy on his lips. Crumbs from his last meal from days ago stuck to his scruffy, sandpaper-like stubble beard. The Slums of Storm’s Landing were scurrying with roaches and rats, not unlike their bigger, human alley-rat counterparts. Geram walked his usual route past the vermin he knew as Skraggites, stopping briefly to spit on one weak and battered. “Vermin.” he said under his uneven breath “All of em’.” It was never his prerogative to judge, not in his sorry state, but the gutter rats that seemed to fill the alleys were a scourge to him. He knew he was entitled to much better, at least a warm heart and a kind hand, then he caught her eyes. A set of two brown peepers that were like gems staring directly at him. He felt the pressure, the allure of her, and then the crushing weight of lovelessness. Three words sent him into a spiral of self pity and doubt with a dash of optimistic longing, “Come. Let’s talk.” Those three words pierced deeper than any dagger and he felt that he had no choice but to follow this strange woman. The darkness of the alley obscured her dark complexion and exotic markings; She was Moorish, a rare sight even in Storm’s Landing. She spoke in a hushed and almost bewitching tone, “Why is a lonely man like you all alone tonight? I’m sure you’d appreciate some company… if you have coin, that is.” She got closer to him, leaving space enough for Geram to know she was there but not be physically close. He liked the way he felt around her, he liked her, and he liked the glamor of her form. He decided to lead her to his home, his first mistake, and let his embellishments be known, his second. She seemed to be unaffected by him, instead introducing herself as Lavinia. She made her money in the alleys and valleys, the slums and the mountains. She regaled her many ventures for a while and he didn’t mind, he was content with just listening to her speak. He wanted to be closer to her and he didn’t know why. Like a magnetic pull to her, not just physically but emotionally; He trusted her deeply, his third and final mistake. She wrapped her unnaturally white hair around him, like a spider webbing up its prey. “I think I’ll settle myself for the night, I suggest you do the same.” she said with a small, delicate smirk. It looked like a carving etched into a sculptor’s rock, and he felt grounded by it. He slipped away into the land of dreams and awoke to find an empty bed, an empty wallet, and an empty heart. She had used him for what little he had, and now he had nothing. He could do nothing but continue on with his miserable life, walking the familiar alleyways he called home. “The alleys are filled with vile vermin,” he thought to himself, “and I see now that I’m the worst of them.”

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.