Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Rumour] Awakening

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
1620580305822.png
[ ART CREDIT ]
··································
AWAKENING
- ASHEN SKIES-

In the early hours of the morning, the lands quaked with the strongest shudder felt so far, and the echoes of a great explosion resonate throughout the lands. Regions within the previously stated zones will find that structural damage is notable, and that several cases of damage to the ears has taken civilians into hospitals and clinics. A great, towering plume of ash is seen far and wide, and over the duration of the next few days the skies will darken as ash filters outwards above, coating the lands in a thin layer of it that is more prevalent in places within the bounds of the three zones but still noticed as far as the Landing and beyond. This ash will slowly smother the sun and bring about a duration of darkness with the sun going unseen.

Any Vyre will find that for the next several days you will wake up with bloodied hands, with no recollection to how it got there. If tasted, it seems unlike anything they have had before, filling them with anticipation.

- - -

OOC:
I've set in game to be a long-term sunrise/sunset which makes the skies darker without being constant night (yet). I would request that you go into Options > Settings > Details and turn off 'Sun and Moon' and 'Stars' and if it doesn't meddle with your PC/Laptop too much, turn on 'Fog' and have it set to 0.2.
Later this evening I'll shift the in game time to be 'night' where you should keep the settings, as it will be that way for the next week. Any Vyre will feel it is like it's always night, and may RP them as such.

Whilst it takes time for this ash to spread outwards, this is in place as of the time of this post being made, and I'll let region owners emote it stronger or weaker as they desire. If you'd like your character to be hurt/injured in this you may, but I'll not force anyone to, and it can be kept to the NPC populace.

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
as a question, does this apply to sunblessed and gravewalkers? or just traditional vyres?

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Would a vyre be able to move about as if it were night time? Including Vyres with large chains?