Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

ryangoh-application [Declined - Sodium]

ryangoh

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:ryangoh,A Mage
2. Age:17
3. Gender:Male
4. Country:Singapore

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?Yes i have read the Tome of Citizenship

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?Yes.Everyone does their part to support each other and help one another.It was an fun experience except when you die.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.My name is Ryangoh.I play minecraft all the time,depends on my mood.Playing minecraft is like my life,i dont find anything funner then minecraft.I dont mind even playing anarchary which pisses my of all the time.Soon after i played for 2 years i found tekkit.My interests are IC2 and EE.Hobbies are just cycling and then playing minecraft/tekkit.And i love chocolate =D.Lastly,I love playing multiplayer =D.I hate cave spider they do poison damage and can jump on the ceiling and sneak attack.I sorta like creepers when they are in caves they usually mine for us but some blocks disappear which is REALLY REALLY bad.I like zombies,easy to kill and drops rotten flesh which is possible to eat.I am currently studying. IT not ITE easy to mistaken IT is about computer etc.While ITE is like a lower version of Poly.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.I never considered taking pictures of my work.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?Nope

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?Yes

11. How did you find out about our server?Technic pack forums

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)Yes

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
In 6. you say you have an idea about roleplay, well who is here to stop you from telling it to us? My point is, try to put some more time into question number 6, maybe add a little to number 7.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
With expand number 6, I meant: Have you ever done any kind of roleplay, if yes, what was it and how was it?

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Please add more to question number 7. We are a close knit community and want to get to know you as a person. I would like to see more about you: your hobbies, likes, dislikes, what you are studying, what you want to do as a profession etc. Things of that nature. Also, when you say you never "considered taking pictures of my work" - maybe you should do so now. It'd surely help you to get accepted.

ryangoh

Villager
i'll try to get a picture as soon as possible =D
I'll do one of my works right now.i think i still have one of them

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Your question 7 is still a bit lacking - it's meant for things outside of Minecraft. Try including why you are here, what you wish to achieve etc.

Sodium

The Lunarch
I am under the impression that this application has had no improvements from the OP for nearly a week now, I'm going to decline this, please feel free to re-apply when you are ready.