Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Saddest Books You Have Read Thread

Jesseygirl:D

Settling in Altera
Oh! Oh! Okay I'll have to go dig it out of my stack of books but!

There was this book about King Aruther from a woman's point of view (I forgot but I don't think it was KA's wife) anyways this girl is 16 years old and her father is a only father AND a soldier in KA's army so the girl grew up surrounded by "uncles and brothers" (the other soldiers) the girl grew up to be a Tom Boy so to speak. Doing her part for the army she learned to treat the wounded and gather spent arrows after battles. Then at a winter camp KA gets a vist from a princess and the main character (I feel so bad I forgot her name) sees that this princess dresses in long flowing gowns and has perfect hair/nails/face and after seeing her main girl tries to make her own dresses blah blah blah basically she tries her hardest to be girly to catch the eye of... Oh lord uhm not who you think it was one of KA's lesser known knights I'm so sorry I really need to find this book!

Alright so main girl has a homemade gown her hair is clean and nails look a bit better and Mr. Knight turns her down because he sees her as a "sister" (she is sister-zoned by 1000 men :eek:) main girl gets depressed about this and thinks about it over a bowl of soup and the next day she watches her father get killed in battle.

Now she's really in the dumps!

The story goes on about her painfully losing "brother after brother" each she knew personally and it's killing her on the inside. Then towards the end of the book well... It's a very sad ending!

I'm so sorry I'm not better prepared for this! When I find that dang book I'll come back and edit this!

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
1984 has to be the one that got me the most. Not because it's sad overall, but due to some crucial moments that made me feel deeply sad.