Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Safe Haven] Fort Sevren {Violent} (Closed)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
There has been progress! Road into town has been constructed. Tower has been de-constrcuted. Also a BIT of terraforming has been done but there is still a loooooooooooooooooooooot to be done. ;_;
I am trying my damnedest to get most of it done this weekend. D:

2015-07-11_00.54.11.png 2015-07-11_00.55.36.png

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
More updates- Mountain is slowly being finished. Here is a before and after.
Still a LOT to be done but I am getting somewhere. Once done I will spruce it up and make it appear natural and such but for now I t shall do.

2015-07-20_03.23.09.png

Last update for probably a few weeks as this is the last time I can get on for awhile.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update, had a little time today so I finished half of the biggest mountain- Still looks a little funky but better! Will continue to fix after the second half is done and put a water fall somewhere in there. Plus I made a cave- >: D
2015-07-23_16.22.21.png

The grass isn't growing either and it is driving me crazy :<

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Update, had a little time today so I finished half of the biggest mountain- Still looks a little funky but better! Will continue to fix after the second half is done and put a water fall somewhere in there. Plus I made a cave- >: D
View attachment 66507

Did you get the other side? I hear the grass is greener!

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
View attachment 66507

afk near it.