Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Safe Haven] Fort Sevren {Violent} (Closed)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update: Ten sections of the wall have been added. Been messing with the terrain but I will fix it all once the walls are done. >_>
Walls and the terrain are SO MUCH WORK alone.
2015-04-13_12.49.41.png

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Project is on hold a few days!

But in other news the town has its own banner now! Made by the awesome Lady Alec-
FortSevren_small.png

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Wow I have been forgetting to update this!
So all the plots for the walls are bought, I am clearing them now, almost done. The walls are about 50% done so that is nice!
The interior of the fort is being scrapped and remodeled! Those who live in the fort have been warned, we plan on re doing the whole thing.
Terraforming still needs to be done which I am dreading..
I have a co-owner helper.
Plot buying is going slow seeing as I am the only one buying atm but I believe I have almost got 100 plots bought-
I wont be taking screenshots for awhile because atm it looks like a wreck, still a lot of work to be done...
If any one would like to help out by building, destroying or donating that would be fantastic, I can't give you anything in return right this moment because I am -broke- but I can give you my undying gratitude and perhaps some property in the future? C:

Annnnyways, I hope to be able to get the aboveground done.. within the month.. HOPEFULLY.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I never thought I would say this but the walls are almost finished! I have the base of all the walls and towers in place. I just have to put the top of them on and add the details and done! Should be done by the end of the day- :D

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Walls took a weeee bit longer than expected but they are DONE.
Also we have redone created the inn! You can find a link to it here- Credit to @Tomato150 for the design!
Also lots of new plans for the city inside the walls-

Noooow to begin the dreaded process of terraforming the landscape back into place... ;-;

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Walls took a weeee bit longer than expected but they are DONE.
Also we have redone created the inn! You can find a link to it here- Credit to @Tomato150 for the design!
Also lots of new plans for the city inside the walls-

Noooow to begin the dreaded process of terraforming the landscape back into place... ;-;
Good luck with staying sane doing that. D:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Public Notice: Those with property inside the fort need to contact me ASAP as I am remodeling the housing. Please be sure to remove locked items and move your things to a temporary area while the houses are redone. Thanks. :)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
*Throws confetti*
Bought the 100th plot today.~
Shall be working on this the next few days-
This is the final notice for residents inside the fort! Be sure to move your stuff or else I will have to have it removed-

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Will the fort be rp ready soon?

I'd like to Talk about getting my Cost-co card and redeeming my frequent hider miles (One more hunt and I get a free fake death!)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I doubt it will be sadly, The work going on in the fort is extensive and I still need to... terraform.. which I have been procrastinating. Though hopefully I can get it to a point where I have a majority of that fixed it will be open again this weekend. Then we can discuss what we made plans for-

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Update on progress.
I started terraforming yesterday and hope to finish it this weekend. The tower is being deconstructed and maybe built a different way.

Also the plan for the region is to have the residential area actually completely underground. Only public builds above. Making the fort even more defensible. Plus thinking of ideas for traps and other counter measures to keep the underground safe in case of a raid.
I hope to get this open to RP at the end of the week, my motivation is coming back so that is a plus.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
Update on progress.
I started terraforming yesterday and hope to finish it this weekend. The tower is being deconstructed and maybe built a different way.

Also the plan for the region is to have the residential area actually completely underground. Only public builds above. Making the fort even more defensible. Plus thinking of ideas for traps and other counter measures to keep the underground safe in case of a raid.
I hope to get this open to RP at the end of the week, my motivation is coming back so that is a plus.
I found myself out there the other day and man, the walls are looking amazing!