Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sams Art Junk Pile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
Why is he mad tho?
he keeps tellin people to go to the citadel to get treated for gettin sick, but they dont WANNA go to the citadel, but they wont say WHY and they get MAD AT HIM FOR TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO AND HE'S JUST LIKE "PLEASE, I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO NOT BE SICK ANYMORE"

thats why

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
he keeps tellin people to go to the citadel to get treated for gettin sick, but they dont WANNA go to the citadel, but they wont say WHY and they get MAD AT HIM FOR TELLING THEM WHAT TO DO AND HE'S JUST LIKE "PLEASE, I DIDN'T MAKE THE RULES I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO NOT BE SICK ANYMORE"

thats why
im not sorry

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
lets get real for a second folks

since i've come to hollow i've met some of the most genuine and kind people- i've had a rough time the past few years but this community so far has been amazing. i am so lucky to be part of it and receive such kind and positive feedback on both my character and my art. the experiences i've had online tied with the ooc connections i've made have made my hollow world experience amazing. i'm looking forward to a future with hollow in it, creating and sharing more with all of you!

so from the bottom of gill and I's hearts-

2d5752dc29500dc76bc91fd5d6d3ef9c.png

Samwych

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Samwych
Samwych
Merchant
put ur hands up where i can see em varmint

8dba6526f7e34a2a6e8281cbef77b45d.png

ok update i liked this drawing so much i shaded it n stuff here u go

babyboi.png