Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samster’s Art Lottery! [CLOSED]

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend

Hey!
So I’m inevitably gonna wanna draw until my hands bleed when I get back from holiday, so I came up with a concept I wanna try out! It’s probably been done before Idk I didn’t do the research to see if it has cause I’m lazy.
Anyway, literally all you have to do is like, or heart or hmmmm or laugh react to this post. I will give it until I get back, and then I will add everyone who reacted to a random thing picker and whoever is picked will win a completely free, full body, coloured piece of whatever character they want (any race, any gender)
While I need rads and money, I kinda like giving people free art so I’m sure I’ll do this more than once.

Examples:
8F9B7915-0CFF-4580-B97C-586C1E15DEAA.pngCD2A24D9-4F5D-44D5-AAE1-768AF557B49F.pngC8B8F53E-35E2-4338-85A8-F2DCEFE7F257.png

ANYWHO. If you want more references for what my full body pieces are like just look at my art thread! And if you have any questions just ask them here.

May the odds be ever in your favour.

Lottery #3 List
1. DragonDusty
2. Electric
3. Ellie
4. Sussurous
5. Brown
6. Blorbis83
7. Galaxy
8. ForestRose
9. Warwolf
10.Opal
11. Tidal terror
12. Fluffybristle
13. Ajax
14. Elz
15. Bartolini
16. Map
17. Gloonkey

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I FORGOT TO MENTION. Since it’s so many people I’m gonna do one full body and two runner up busts.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Thank you everyone for participating! The random thing picker has spoken!

Firstly, the two runner ups.....

Omikuji and Jase

And finally, the winner is....

Vincentius !

I will be in contact soon to ask for your commissions. This was fun, so as I said, I’ll probably do it again. Better luck next time everyone.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I want stuff to draw cause i need distractions so I'm doing this again.
React to THIS reply. Not the first post. Completely random, no cost. One full body and two runner up busts. Will close tomorrow or just whenever it goes quiet.

Edit: Past winners are allowed to enter again but last full body winner cannot win fully body this time out of fairness

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
React to THIS reply. Not the first post. Completely random, no cost. One full body and two runner up busts. Will close tomorrow or just whenever it goes quiet.

Edit: Past winners are allowed to enter again but last full body winner cannot win fully body this time out of fairness
React.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Not sure if this is how it works, but why not.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
I am prepared to have my hopes shattered against the rocks of reality!

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good

Me

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
OwO what's this?

Got a week between exams being done and my next term actually starting so I'm gonna do another one of these. This time, 'tickets' will cost 20 rads. HERES HOW WE'LL DO IT.

Reply to the thread with a screencap of payment of 20 rads and I will add your name to a numbered list. The chance to apply will close on January 24th (whenever i remember to close it). Then I will roll a dice three times.

First two numbers I get will receive busts. Examples:
yay.pngellieeeeeeee2.pngbae2.png

and the last number I roll will get a full body (no background.) Examples:
bleet.pngell.pngBenitoiteballgownref.png

And everyone else will have kindly donated 20 rads to my build fund. (And maybe if i get bored someday I'll roll a dice again using the same list)

You can buy tickets for other people, so long as you give their username in your reply.

I really hope this doesn't completely bomb

it took me two hours to realise why everyone was reacting with eyes

Last edited: