Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samster's Art Auction (CLOSED)

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
I wasnt joking, don't remember how much is 2 regions with 41 plots summed up, but throw that in there to the 30k.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I wasnt joking, don't remember how much is 2 regions with 41 plots summed up, but throw that in there to the 30k.
How much is this? Cause I think it’s like at least 100k total and if that’s true I’ll close this now lmao

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
If someone can tell me how much is a region and cost/plot I can tell it lol.
I think plots are 1500 nowadays, so 41x1500=61,500
Is a region 25k nowadays or still 50k? So if you have 2 regions you'll either have another 50 or 100k to spend on top of the plots.

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Well, I’ll be patient and see how much I get returned in the refund channel

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
I'm going to do wha the german did in WW1 and. Get some loans. Does student loan count sami?

Scroll120

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Scroll120
Scroll120
Legend
Well, I can't bid, if the region is not refunded so. It is what it is.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Any update on this?
Well, I can't bid, if the region is not refunded so. It is what it is.
Nah I'm not gonna be mean after you refunded your regions. Scroll you'll get the full bod, I'm gonna be pretty much no contact for the next two weeks or so, I imagine by then you'll have your rads and we can go forward.

Lyrical you can get a bust for 50k if you like, but I appreciate you were putting that down to try and outbid for a full bod so if you don't want to that's fine.

Either way, just message me on discord from now on if youre interested, just to not clog up recent threads and because I probably wont be looking at forums much anyway.

Last edited:

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
Nah I'm not gonna be mean after you refunded your regions. Scroll you'll get the full bod, I'm gonna be pretty much no contact for the next two weeks or so, I imagine by then you'll have your rads and we can go forward.

Lyrical you can get a bust for 50k if you like, but I appreciate you were putting that down to try and outbid for a full bod so if you don't want to that's fine.

Either way, just message me on discord from now on if youre interested, just to not clog up recent threads and because I probably wont be looking at forums much anyway.
Deal, I'll send you 50k for Map to get a bust of one of her characters.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I haven’t been commissioned in months and I need some rads so I thought I’d kill two birds with one stone while also encouraging myself to draw something other than Haefer.

One simple waist/mid-thigh up with either no background or a solid colour background, fully coloured and shaded - examples below
3632D195-6B13-4A71-9410-6D3C1AA1C11C.pngA2D51225-2ADE-4DAF-BF48-BB34D8DF6AF8.jpeg224A00C7-DD19-4E75-9A2B-42C8621E1FFD.png

Starting bid of 5000 rads. Will close when it goes quiet.