Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Samster's Art Auction (CLOSED)

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
I second that.
Need Aesi art by Sami, it'd be epic. Sorry Kosta. c:

I donate 10k atop whatever Lyrical and Fortune offers

D'awh, yall are too sweet.

With the extra 10K from Wake my bid is now sitting at 43K

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Now that it seems to be just Kosta and lyrical I will reiterate that I said on the main post that I would probably do the top 2 bidders - I feel bad letting you continue to try and out if yourselves when you’re probably both going to get one lmao.
that being said I’ll close this at like 10 pm GMT

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
Now that it seems to be just Kosta and lyrical I will reiterate that I said on the main post that I would probably do the top 2 bidders - I feel bad letting you continue to try and out if yourselves when you’re probably both going to get one lmao.
that being said I’ll close this at like 10 pm GMT
This is a matter of honour, the Sallanite has to win, and has to win first place.

LyricalArtist

Storm's Landing Wanderer
Merchant
Pronouns
They/Them
LyricalArtist
LyricalArtist
Merchant
I was gone for a few hours getting my booster shot and suddenly my bid has been doubled. :eek:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
It’s been quiet long enough that I’m going to close it early. The two winners are LyricalArtist and Snowymaximus!

Please chase down any additional money you were promised by other people and then send it all to either of my accounts, screenshot it and then send me the screenie in discord. Once that’s done I’ll give you the form to fill out for commission details.

It was very kind of people to bid on other peoples behalf but please don’t send me different amounts from different accounts, just one payment for each person would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I am having a very very stressful month and still likely wont be around during the end of July at all. While I fully intend to get these done in the next few days before I disappear there is still a chance it wont be finished until August. So please do not bid if you will expect this art to be done in like two weeks.

Real money comms are too stressful rn and I need rads. Full body commission no BG and second highest bidder gets a bust.

Bidding starts at 5k and I will close it when its quiet.