Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sankera's Re-Application [Accepted - Jase]

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
About You!
1. What is your Minecraft username
?
Sea_of_Fog

2. Where is your last approved Whitelist Application?
Yeah so my younger self decided to delete that thread, because I was 14 when I made that 400 word writing prompt and it was cringe.

Uuuh- maybe Im just not used to the forums anymore but idk where the button is to search for all my threads. Guess the link in my signature leads to my old character profile counts(ar the one at the bottom of this post). Me being the 7th highest point haver, 12th most messages sent, or 18th highest reaction score having members also counts as being part of the community I bet :p

3. Have you re-read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides again?
As funny as it would be to be like "no I just wrote all this as a bit", I did take my time to read through it again.

4. Tell us about yourself!
Uuuh- Im 22 now, got a neat job that I can do from home(being a developer has its perks), been very busy with stellaris and some other games for the past uh- 2 years, whoops. I just kinda wanna see if I'm still able to roleplay as good as my younger self once did and have some extra motivation to play minecraft, cuz does singleplayer get boring.

About Your Character!
While I do intend on continue playing my old dear Sankera, I will revamp the character profile a bit because that's always fun to do every so often and it helps with a semi-fresh start. I bet he's a bit older by now to make up for the long absence, then again he's an elf so who really cares ya know.
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/ꬷ-sankera-fi-faladiir-ꬷ.30528/

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.