Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Conquest Resource-pack

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
shield textures don't adapt to any banners you put on them, tested in a singleplayer world a couple hours ago

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
This has been updated to be a better guide for new players, as opposed to my original mad ramblings UwU

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ornaments2.png
[ The 1.18 Update ]
So with the release of 1.18, Conquest has been updated. For the moment I won't fully update the main post yet since, for the time being, we'll stay on 1.16.5 I'm sure.
In the meantime, have some of the cool new features coming in the feature. If you wanna download it here, it's the latest one from here https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/conquest_

Candles:
So candles come in all colors just like all other dyed objects. You can stack up to 4 candles in 1 spot, similar to sea pickles. Adding more candles to a stack changes the appearance, except for the lime candle.
The Lime candle changes rotation based on the number of candles
You can also stack blue candles, this makes the blue candles that arent on the top part of the footer. Something similar can be done with the purple one, for the 4 stacks purple candle has a height of a full block.
2021-12-12_00.50.36.png2021-12-12_00.56.47.png

Concrete Powder:
So since we're on the topic of dyed objects. These hot pieces of work got a texture rework. Yes, purple is barely purple, I know.
Grey, Black, Purple, Lime, Green, Pink are also types of blocks like sand/gravel where their texture spills over to other blocks.
2021-12-12_01.25.45.png

Lighting Rods:
Okay, so these bad boys got 3 different textures/models depending on their orientation.
2021-12-12_00.46.59.png

Stone buttons:
These thoties have now been updated to be rocks/pebbles when placed on the floor. Finally, my effort of detailing the roads around SL has paid off.
2021-12-12_00.58.00.png

Other changes:
All leaf textures/models have been changed and now look the same as how they appear in Conquest Reforged. Not a big fan but whatever. I'm not including a pic because it's the most diverse texture because of the biome-variant thing.
There should be more custom paintings.
Ores have a new look based on their surrounding blocks.
Kelps should be different.
And I think lilypads also have updated biome-variants.
etc.
etc.
etc.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Divider.png
[The 1.18 for real this time you guys Update]
Okay so while with the previous update, Conquest did actually update. In the meantime, the old ravand.org website crumbled to dust, good thing we now have the newly updated https://conquestreforged.com/conquest-pack.
Here is a direct link to the 1.18 download as well https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/texture-packs/conquest_/download/3587347. I highly recommend downloading and using it because it came with a new feature.

Custom Paintings:
Rename a painting, and slap it into an item frame, bada bing bada boom, cool new paintings!
https://conquestreforged.com/conquest/conquest-custompaintings
1641228953608.png

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Changed some wording in the main post to relfect the server updating to 1.18

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Updated the thread with a new Conquest download link, and also added the Custom Animals link to the post since they work in the latest version!