Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

sansdeterment's application [Declined - Charybdis]

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
TommyNland
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
The Netherlands

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes, i do

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
metagaming is using you know ooc into rp.
powergaming is making moves so that the other player cant avoid it or defend it

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no, we dont use that, for mining and other searching things.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Ayda

8. Tell us about your yourself!
i like to draw, i like to play overwatch an Fortnite, really want to have a dog or cat, i like to hear music from undertale, in the past i played with lego

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
im a youtuber, but i keep my name and that stuff secret/ unseen

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
saw on a forum, i sounded great so i checked it out, and now im here

About Your Character!
im a human, i know how to handle an axe, because i live in a forest, when i was looking in the woods and was lost. in the test the complete one. i am poor
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name:
Josh Oldenbridge

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
a 150 weighing, male with a brown shoulderplate and a bowtube, has brown eyes and hair. he always was confident

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1547494347292.png

Written Test!
Josh walked trough the streets, trying to see if there is any kind of food out there.

He saw a piece of bread. he walked into it to get it, but when he wants to get it a rat appeard an rushed to the bread.

"Darn it , you stupid rat." Jos runned after the rat out of the city and into the woods, he ran for hours when the rat jumped into a hole.

Josh was frustraded and wanted to go home. He looked around and saw nothing but trees and mushrooms. {where am i now.} he thought.

He walked around trying to get clues where he is, but it did not work, he realised he was lost and stuck there forever.

He decided to live here, because he thought he never can go home.

Josh build a hut to live and crafted a axe of stone, he had confidence of living.

Josh knew had to find a way to go back but his hopes where lost.

Josh builded a home and crafted a diamond axe, with a bow and arrow.

He slowly forgot about his city he lived in, and becomed a loner.

he forgot about his age, his family, so his mind was only thinking of himself and the future.

Days lived on, but one day he heard footsteps, he got his axe ready and yelled: "who are you."

A unknown voice awnsered:" the Thorne army who are you."....

Attachments

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Hello, thanks for applying. Unfortunately your application does not meet the minimum requirements and has been declined for the following reasons:
  • Metagaming and Powergaming Definitions: You're on the correct track, but I would ask you have another look at our {King's Law} and expand upon both of your definitions somewhat.
  • Written Test:
    • Your test does not meet the 400 word minimum requirement.
    • It appears you have not read our lore much if at all, due to your use of Minecraft-based crafting and materials which do not exist the same way in-character. Please have a further look at our lore and keep in mind we are a medieval-fantasy based setting and use that as the basis for things such as technology.
    • We ask that in your written test, your character does not enter the world with significant skills including that of weaponry and tools like axes or bows. These should be acquired through roleplay on our server.You can see further on this in our application guidelines.
    • While English doesn't need to be your first language, as we are an English-based server we require some amount of fluency in members for communication's sake of roleplay. Please try to correct your spelling and grammar to the best of your ability.
You are free to reapply when you feel you have a better grasp upon Hollowworld's lore and have given our application guidelines a proper read. If you have any questions regarding your denial, please contact a staff member. Thanks.