Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sayuire Aramaris Faeth

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose

KEY INFORMATION:
Full Name:
Sayuire Aramaris Faeth
Full Titles: N/A
Age: Appears to be her early twenties, yet with Elves it is so hard to tell.
Race: Elven, Forest Elf
Social Status: Lowly.
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 86kg

divider-4604425_1280.png

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build:
She fits her tall body well, but not with grace, she is mainly lean muscle like that of a swimmer.
Hair: Her hair is very thick curls of ginger that is often shoved up in a birds nest of a bun, yet reaches well down her back if you are ever to see it down.
Eyes: A very calculated stare of hazel, green that settles into brown.
Skin: Her skin is pale but warmed with the sun, freckles settle oddly over her entire body.
Identifying Marks: Her height and sharp ears, perhaps if you are not used to her kind.
Appearance: She is gruff, often caked in dirt and blood which is apparent by her scent.
Clothing: Animal skins, leather. She does not care.
Weaponry: A small dagger she uses for cutting twine, vines and roots and a simple curved bow and quiver.
Prized Possessions: Her bow.
Hygiene: She chews mint leaves but will often be seen covered in muck.
Voice: She has a lowly voice which is not often filled with kindness, despite her gentle nature she comes across quite blunt.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Hunting, living off the land.
Fears: Wild fires.
Weaknesses: She does not often appreciate her time with others.
Intelligence: Moderate.
Languages: Elven is her first tongue, though she can read, write and speak efficiently in Common as she has learnt much in her travels.
Profession: Tradesman.

RELATIONS:

Bennett

- Reserved but still fruitful with conversation, a believer of many strange things and one with his God.

Ced
- Kind words settle on harsh ears, much like the other rangers he was quick to take me in and listen to my words as well as lend a few of warmth himself.

Guard
- A brief exchange but one of mirth and warmth.

Halvar
- Quick to welcome.

Harlow
- Discusses in hush tones often but always appears to be welcoming.

Hysope
- I'm interested in this recruit, I believe she will do great things in time.

Jacob
- Originally believed to be arrogant and full of himself, and he still is but I'm curious at his kindness all the same.

Jaden
- Kind to me and a reassuring voice of reason for my harsh words however his past is unsettling.

Kharn
- Quick to react and help, a warm soul with wit that seems to befit the other Rangers.

Lysander
- Quiet and reserved, he appears to be quite level-headed.

Marian
- Some believe that great leaders should not feel fear, but it is important to be guided by it. I wish she had more faith in herself.

Quill
- A great healer, but more with her words than her magic. Thankful for this one.

Somnastra
- Seeing her storm into battle was something to be in awe of, she is fast and bright yet still offers a softness in conversation.

Yelena
- A gentle smile and reassurance inside a dimly lit tavern.

Yrdl
- I wish to learn more about him.

Last edited:

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
I just want to say that Sayuire has got to be one of the coolest names I've heard in ages