Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

scythe102 - application [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talisn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:
Scythe102
2. Your real name:
Nathan Gould
3. Age:
4. Gender:

Male

5. Country:

United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I love it. I'm still a bit new to the whole aspect of roleplaying, I'll admit, but I put as much into character as I can.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Let's see, I'm a music student, a big fan of aviation, and I love to play ukulele, just a few things right off the bat. I love music, and everything that comes with it. I love writing music as well, in fact I've written quite a few electronic pieces on FL Studio. I'm currently trying to get band going, where I play keys and provide vocals. I'm pretty sure I could land Boeing 737 if I absolutely had to in whatever emergency situation that would force me to do so, but I don't know if I'd like to find out that way. I will own my own small plane one day, however. I'm a huge 'Back to the Future' geek to the degree where I own and wear a casio calculator watch. As for why I'm here, I was actually briefly part of this server way back when, where I was a citizen of, and contributor to Ascension Heights. But it's been such a long time I thought it proper to re-apply.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Screen shot 2012-01-24 at 10.15.28 PM.pngbazaar_mc.jpghouses_mc.jpg I mine and build by hand, no mods/creative.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I feel bad that I had to part from this server for a while, but I know I have time to dedicate to it now. I just hope the fact that I left earlier isn't a deterrent for my consideration this time around.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Yes, and yes. I actually enjoyed looking at the ban appeal forums from time to time, seeing all those poor people trying to play innocent, then BAM! A mod would post the info feed showing exactly what that person mined. That shut them up hehe.

12. How did you find out about our server?

I found it from a respectable list of awesome MC servers, but dang it if can't remember what it was called...

13. Have you voted for us? Not at this very moment, but I have, and I plan to again in the provided link.

Talisn

Villager
Ok, so it turns out I'm still technically white-listed, therefore I will be deleting this post in a couple hours. I'm leaving it up for just a few in case it turns out to be important to a mod for some reason.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I'll lock it and post it as approved to stop confusion, but great application! I was going to approve it anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.