Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Sea Stacks] Vera Vigi

Yoda

Lord of Altera
About the whole tax situation, I've been very busy and I'm sorry I wasn't able to pay in time.

MokiPC

Sorrows Warrior
1-Minecraft username: MokiPC
2-RP name: Lysander Black
3-RP age: 37
4-RP Race: Human
5-Why do you want to join the town: Whaling, Lumber trade. Escape from troubles of the Port and other places that aren't suited for my char's hard working life style.

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
1-Minecraft username: MsDanniellie14
2-RP name: Grand Master Ezorel
3-RP age: 29
4-RP Race: Forest Elf / Human (Appearance of Forest Elf)
5-Why do you want to join the town: In order to lay out an academy for training my student Nightstalkers.

fhamersley

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft username: fhamersley
2-RP name: Narailt Bayhorn
3-RP age: 24 summers (equivalent to about 30 human years)
4-RP Race: Caparii - Red
5-Why do you want to join the town: Well- Nwalme sort of just plopped her down in the Vera Vigi Inn and gave her a room, and she spends her time cooking for the Inn. She enjoys the garden and cooking and is rather comfortable, so I thought I ought to make it official ^-^

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
1-Minecraft username: Planar_Infinity
2-RP name: Eudoxius Serpentos
3-RP age: 25
4-RP Race: Silver Elf
5-Why do you want to join the town:

I actually technically live in Nwalme's Inn, but I have no perms for the city and thus can't operate the chests. Basically this is a request for town permissions OOCly, because he lives there IC.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft username: firegirl7892467
2-RP name: Rose Ruby Cleary
3-RP age: 15 years old, Human years,
4-RP Race: Human
5-Why do you want to join the town: Eudoxius RP invited me to the town, and I'd like to stay there, explore what the town is.

Extra info:

I also am living in the Inn, so I also need perms to open chests and such.

Hayley

Lord of Altera
1-Minecraft username: SophiaDormus
2-RP name: Kaia Fronte
3-RP age: Seventeen, nearing eighteen. Human years.
4-RP Race: Human.
5-Why do you want to join the town: ICly Light has invited her to move in with him an a permanent residence.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
1-Minecraft username: Aewin_
2-RP name: Aewin
3-RP age: 19
4-RP Race: Forest Elf
5-Why do you want to join the town: Livin' with Nwalme

kazicmir

Villager
Vera Vigi
Introduction:

Vera Vigi is the spiritual successor of Lake Vera, the isolated forest retreat founded by Vorar-Elem Polvur before the Second Exodus. It is the second incarnation of the Continuity of Vera. The town sits on and around the Whalebone Bastion, a twin sea stack known for its steep cliffs and unrelenting waves, along with the high number of whale skeletons caught on the steep beaches. The flat peaks themselves, where the town sits, are connected by a long bridge. On one stack, the true town of Vera Vigi, and on the other, the citadel of Shattertide Castle, which stands watchful over the sea, and is the current home of Vorar.

Vera Vigi's primary source of food and income comes from the abundant whaling and fishing near the Bastion, and it serves as the only safe harbour and port in the entire southern ocean.

Vera Vigi is the place for those seeking a quiet, peaceful life, where the troubles of the world can't follow, and boasts of a now-redundant but powerful effect, unique in Altera, thanks to a secret discovered by Vorar long ago.

Travel:

Vera Vigi is accessible by Dockmaster.

Coordinates are at:
X: 9600
Z: 14700

Homes:

Homes in Vera Vigi are constructed as needed in accordance with the building style, and space is easily available.

Governing:

Vera Vigi technically recognizes the Silver Crown, but because of its inaccessibility and the natural defense provided by the ocean and the Bastion, the Law of the Crown is followed somewhat more loosely. However, the Rule of Vera still stands in this successor, and any violence caught by Vorar will be punished by a) a stay in the Shattertide dungeon, or b) being forcibly evicted from Vera Vigi and rapidly acquainted with the ocean through the use of a solid overarm throw.

Additional Information:

Vera Vigi places high emphasis on nonviolent RP, but consensual nonlethal dueling is allowed. Just as the old Lake Vera, the town supports and encourages all manner of RP, as it is a very RP-intense site. Equality is the rule, so greylings hating on elves or what-have-you are frowned upon if they're doing it in town.

RP Export & Import:

Exports:
- Fish
- Political Shenaniganery
-
- Various goods from trade (only port for hundreds of miles)

Imports:
- Medical supplies
- Various goods from trade
- Lumber

Joining:

Vorar isn't picky about the people showing up in town and deciding to stay. There are no special conditions or race limitations, but those wanting to go through a formal process can do the RP method in addition to the OOC forum application, which is mandatory.

OOC:

1-Minecraft username:
2-RP name:
3-RP age:
4-RP Race:
5-Why do you want to join the town:

RP: Meet with Vorar in person or send a letter to Shattertide via the Alteran Postal Service.

Any questions or the like? Please ask in this thread and I'll answer them ASAP.

Credit to Lemarc for the layout.
Kazicmir
Kazicmir
Human
I'm looking for a safe place to stay while I attend to buiness in altera.