Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

sean35 applacation [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean35

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
sean35​
2. How old are you?
12​
3. What gender are you?
male​
4. What country do you live in?
canada
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
yes​
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
yes​
6a. How do you feel about the roleplay aspect of our server?
i love it and think it is great​
6b. Do you have any experience roleplaying?
no i dont i would like to though
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
I love to play hockey and minecraft i also love to play airsoft. i like to help and get help and also like to be a good all around guy.I'm a funny foolish kid and love to have fun. I would like to play on this server because i like medival themes and minecraft so it is perfect i also like trying differt game types like roleplay so i will love playing on this server.​
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

yes i think it is idiotic to use it
11. How did you find out about our server?

minecraft server list
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
yes

Status
Not open for further replies.