Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Seeking Constructs, Makani and Nakam

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
~Seeking Immortal Constructs, Makani and Nakam~

For the preservation of knowledge and the extended studies of culture, language and history: I invite any Immortal Construct, Makani and any surviving Nakam to seek me in Linistel or send a letter so that I may visit you.

The currents of time are a ruin upon many great cultures, languages and races now a distant forgotten memory to Altera. Whilst blood still runs through my body, I will not allow this fate to befall our modern races. The future generations do not deserve this fate to ignorance of what our current age holds. Our exciting time: the first days of the Immortal Constructs walking among us, the Makani's extended wings across our skies or the final remnants of Kavdek in the Eastern Kingdoms.

I desire only to learn from you, so that my hands may create pages of detailed lore for readers across Altera to better know the Realm we currently live within-- for eyes of the future to read and gaze back upon the Realm we once lived within.

Should the time used for this require funding, I am happy to extend what I have to offer: albeit my own knowledge or material.

I hope to meet you soon.
Yours thankful,

~Lana "Luck" Wake

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Tagging those this is directed towards:
I hope I got everyone, sorry the tag-- I just really want to RP with at least some of you :heart:

The last Nakat: Brave Rubber Duck

Makani: Juvix_ Kamaoe Lenore Edouard2000 Jase blargtheawesome Elz Ruu Darling Niko Sizzix Catena Vincentius RagingLunacy mokwar BrianAT16

Immortal Constructs: Joseph12Q TheDuples Serenade Retro Hagrid Niko Scardrac