Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking goblin child player

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello hello! Yes I have a greyling infant and I need a player.

Things of note:

1. I would prefer the player be someone I don't rp with often though don't feel discouraged to apply nonetheless

2. You may do whatever it is you want with the character, but understand they will be raised by Branko and Karn and therefore will have at least some form of inclination toward Skraag

3. If you're going to play this character I would for you to be active on them since this is obviously super unique

4. If you quit the server/go inactive for a large period of time you agree to letting me take back the character and give it to a more active player

All other things for the most part are dealer's choice. Make a convo with me if you want to apply!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I adore the fact you have a Greyling and hope whoever takes the mantle has fun with the unique character =)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I adore the fact you have a Greyling and hope whoever takes the mantle has fun with the unique character =)
I was about to rewrite this before I realised I had already written it here. I REALLY look forward to RP'ing with Greylings in the future!

Dappest

Loyal Servant of Altera
mon1496
mon1496
welp unfortunatly I gotta wait a month before taking on another character, but I wish whoever does this much luck

Adam/Byrne

Adam
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Byrne_Nisovin
Byrne_Nisovin
Legend
Hello hello! Yes I have a greyling infant and I need a player.

Things of note:

1. I would prefer the player be someone I don't rp with often though don't feel discouraged to apply nonetheless

2. You may do whatever it is you want with the character, but understand they will be raised by Branko and Karn and therefore will have at least some form of inclination toward Skraag

3. If you're going to play this character I would for you to be active on them since this is obviously super unique

4. If you quit the server/go inactive for a large period of time you agree to letting me take back the character and give it to a more active player

All other things for the most part are dealer's choice. Make a convo with me if you want to apply!
I would adore a chance it i am very close in rp range to the children likely with Hellmann. But i would adore one