Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Knowledge on Redstone

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them

A short and neat letter is pinned to the notice board of Storm's Landing:

To whomever this may concern,

I am seeking any knowledge available concerning the material redstone, its workings, and its applications in engineering for the purpose of documentation and education. If you possess any knowledge of the aforementioned or where such information may be found (including books and people), please contact me via letter to arrange a meeting. Monetary compensation will be made available for usable knowledge.

Guinevere Dugald of Queensport

Small pieces of parchment containing the location of where to send inquiring letters is attached to the bottom, for people to take.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I'm always amazed how people put posters up before checking with the expansive Frostwarts archives. My Dude, come to frostwarts, we got what you're looking for! :)
Got at least 3 books that can enlighten you somewhat

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I'm always amazed how people put posters up before checking with the expansive Frostwarts archives. My Dude, come to frostwarts, we got what you're looking for! :)
Got at least 3 books that can enlighten you somewhat
We're just trying to generate RP. Thank you for the offer, but were hoping to RP with people about it directly.

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
We're just trying to generate RP. Thank you for the offer, but were hoping to RP with people about it directly.
You'll have to rp with Kublai to get access to the books, come on over to rp any time?

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Boy /may/ have taught himself what he could of the books during his studies while growing up. But no one talks to him about his studies!

Sadko

Lord of Altera
sadko12345
sadko12345
Boy /may/ have taught himself what he could of the books during his studies while growing up. But no one talks to him about his studies!
wouldn't it be swell for an all-alteran nobel prize awards to exist? (;