Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Semi-Private] Funeral of Roy Belendrent

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
In Memory of Master Steelsmith
Roy Belendrent

In Silver Elven tradition of waiting for the soul to return to the mortal plane we have deemed the soul of Roy Beledrent to have left this plane to meet the Grey Lady’s judgement. His body was cremated shortly after death and now a small ceremony will be held in remembrance of the deceased.

Any who wish to pay their respects may join the small ceremony, which will be lead by Lord Cerridwen, on the appointed date at Arget Docks. From there attendants will be ferried to Alaleia. His remains will only be released to to his descendants if requested. Otherwise his remains will be placed in the graveyard on Alaleia overlooking the city where he spent his last days.

May the Grey Lady pass righteous Judgement and allow his soul quick passage to the afterlife.

-

OOC Notes
Date: May 7th 2017
Time: 6 PM EST
Rating: Moderate but will be held to regional Arget Isles rules which means you should cotact us before the event if you wanna do violence. If you show up and start stuff while breaking the rules after reading this you will be ejected OOCly from the region.

Its semi private as we've been asked to have a small ceremony OOC but ICly our folks have no way of contacting the next of kin, thus this letter. If you personally knew the deceased you're free to come but if you're just wanting to jump into an event this is going to be short and honestly boring.

Also I apologize for not putting this event thingy up sooner. I've had it typed out for a week now and forgot about it. Also its happening so long after the death partly due to trying to get a date that works for everyone.

Lady Alec
CyberChaosV2

Last edited:

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Actually..... uh bad news this is postponed until likely next weekend as Lady Alec 's internet decided to die and the earliest the company said they could fix it was Monday.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
King of Last Minute updates I am.

But yeah Sunday at the same time unless someone else essential has an internet, computer or something else blow up.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
This is also in 45 mins, maybe a little longer depending if everyone is ready then. I'm aware a wedding is happening at the same time but I don't think there should be any overlap of folks other than those who just go to events to go. This was supposed to be a small thing anyway so if you just want to be at an even to be at one I highly recommend you go to StarWillow2000 wedding event.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'd attend but 00:23 am and gotta be up in 5:37 :(
Farewell Roy-o

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
5 mins from now as everyone finally got on. Meet at Arget docks, Azure will be waiting.