Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Semi-Private] The Purple Wedding [3rd Feb - 4 EST]

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
If you'd like to play the bard you're free to, got confirmed by Brit.

You.. realize it's invite only, yes?
This is the current list of invited. If you wish to be on the list message us or comment here with which character. I will disclaim it may not guarantee a spot.
It's k if you don't want Asero to come

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Whilst construction goes on all around him, Maceo de Courtnay stands within the newly built Temple of Le Havre.
At the very heart of the faith he stands before a large marble pillar, an envelop within his grasp.
Two beautifully inked words are marked in gold upon the otherwise pure white envelope, and they say:

"Ignis Synnove"
The envelope is promptly put into the flaming brazier atop the pillar, followed by a quiet prayer from the Pontifex.

--=--

"Empress of flame, bringer of Light, in only a few days time, I am to be married to Marie du Lavoyarde, to marry into a family whose service to you has known no bounds. This joining of your most loyal houses will be a ceremony to glorify your great power, and the gracious gifts that you bestow on us all.

Together we shall excersise your will..

Truth shall prevail, Order shall rule."

OOC
Kam said to invite Ignis to Maceo's wedding.
I thought 'Sure why not'. Blame her, Lannis .

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Whilst construction goes on all around him, Maceo de Courtnay stands within the newly built Temple of Le Havre.
At the very heart of the faith he stands before a large marble pillar, an envelop within his grasp.
Two beautifully inked words are marked in gold upon the otherwise pure white envelope, and they say:

"Ignis Synnove"
The envelope is promptly put into the flaming brazier atop the pillar, followed by a quiet prayer from the Pontifex.
OOC
c:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

"Ignis Synnove"
OOC
Beautiful.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It's dependant on the relation the character has with Maceo and Marie.. along with their political position. I don't think Asero qualifies in either. Also- bolding that statement doesn't mean much when it says it doesn't guarantee you a spot.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Arianne possibly?
Ya, her invite is alongside Trystan's. The twins are invited too, because Maceo needs to meet his kids.

basically dude, maceo and marie dont know asero all that well. as far as maceo knows he's that one dude arrested for heresy a while back who is spending an awful lot of time with azerwind. if you'd like to change that, feel free to come and rp with us in haven some time, we dont bite.. unless you refuse the light.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have 3 different character invites and it wounds me. : ( I have been asked to take Alison with Brennard already so it is likely that choice but I swear I'll turn up to Trystans own wedding

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
It's dependant on the relation the character has with Maceo and Marie.. along with their political position. I don't think Asero qualifies in either. Also- bolding that statement doesn't mean much when it says it doesn't guarantee you a spot.
Ya, her invite is alongside Trystan's. The twins are invited too, because Maceo needs to meet his kids.

basically dude, maceo and marie dont know asero all that well. as far as maceo knows he's that one dude arrested for heresy a while back who is spending an awful lot of time with azerwind. if you'd like to change that, feel free to come and rp with us in haven some time, we dont bite.. unless you refuse the light.
Kk, that makes sense. I was responding with the quote since Cukie wasn’t sure why I was saying I’d come if it was invite only. I know the spot isn’t guaranteed, no worries. A simple “no” would have sufficed

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
So I took a look at the calendar, finally realising one exists

uh this is tomorrow. ShaolinPunk is it possible for you to push yours forth or back an hour?