Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Semi-Private} Wedding of Soul Oakhold and Illya Athrendu

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
According to the profile, She followed Theodra.. It's also gotta be a mutual choice between Spirit and I.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
According to the profile, She followed Theodra.. It's also gotta be a mutual choice between Spirit and I.
I was planning on updating that part of it and fixing it after some IC and OOC deliberation.. a little unable to atm. Oh well.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Unsure if we'll find a priest in time. This may have to be pushed back

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend
We're looking for a Sallana priest.
Gonna go ahead and offer Cyr just in case. He's far from a priest but if it's the musical, plentiful, decadent side of Sallana you want, he might be able to help : )

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
Gonna bump this thread because this event is today (AT 5PM EST FOR ALL YOU FORGETTERS) it's gonna be in Mockingbay at THIS LOCATION

Screenshot (4).png

Right where S'irracha is. If you're wondering how to get there just go through the stables, go up the stairs, head out the gate, and go in the direction the sign I placed tells you to. Just keep going and you'll eventually see the wedding. Now, it's 6AM and I need some damn sleep. See you all later today.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Might have to push this for tomorrow. Apparently I got a thing today I was told about this morning. We'll see