Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Senatorism's White List [ Approved - Kostadim ]

Sentorism

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Sentorism

Country & Timezone: USA, UTC -04:00 Toronto [EST]

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming is a method that uses outside influences outside the game to change the limitations of their set character. \ Powergaming is a method in which the player uses factors that are unfair and illogical in order to get the upperhand.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Someone that has love for roleplaying and detailed novels involving adventure and lore. Being quiet and always keeping to myself, I can speak up if necessary depending on the situation. Minecraft was my first ever game I've ever played and that I've continued to play for a long period of time. Also into writing, drawing, and being in nature as a pastime.

Referral: Browsing the internet ~

{Character Section}

Character Name: Bishop Dragutin

Race: Human

Appearance: Having short, jet black, curly, and floaty hair that dances when he walks and dark hazel eyes. Standing at around 5'8ft tall and about 120lb. A slightly feminine facial structure (given from his mother) and having broad shoulders, tight waist, and strong hips and legs (given from is father) and toned arm muscles. Wearing mostly black and brown, he has a right brown shoulder pad, belt and hiking boots. A black buttoned jacket and pants and a red scarf hoodie and a red ring on the left hand with a short beige glove. His whole body is a light caramel, darkened skin pigment.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Ever since he was born, he was the quiet type. Not getting into any drama and always keeping to himself and only exerting lots of energy unless he absolutely has to, his family looked at him as weak and lazy for not helping around the family as they are a family of lively, explorers and workers even though he has done everything they have asked of him. His father, one that sees his actions as lazy and disrespectful, pushed him out of the family, even when everyone else didn't think he did anything wrong, his father has the final say and wants him to see if he can fend for himself without the comfort of the family. Not knowing where to go, he is a little hesitant into going out into the world alone but his confidence into proving to his family, mainly his father triumphs his fear.

I just linked my skin because it would attach to the file. Very weird.

Attachments

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Hello Sentorism, your application looks good so far! However your written test is under the requirement of 400. Though it looks good so far, I ask that you get it to or around that number and you’ll be good to be accepted. :)

Sentorism

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
Will do! :)
(I added a little more detail into his backstory aswell!)

Here's the extension you requested!:

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Ever since he was born, he was the quiet type. Not getting into any drama and always keeping to himself and only exerting lots of energy unless he absolutely has to, his family looked at him as weak and lazy for not helping around the family as they are a family of lively, explorers and workers even though he has done everything they have asked of him. His family lives on the far outskirts of a lard city, with lard foliage and tress almost covering every direction of his home. Him being the 4th son born in the family already means he does not get as much attention as his brother and sisters. His father, one that sees his actions as lazy and disrespectful, pushed him out of the family, even when everyone else didn't think he did anything wrong, his father has the final say and wants him to see if he can fend for himself without the comfort of the family. Not knowing where to go, he is a little hesitant into going out into the world alone but his confidence into proving to his family, mainly his father triumphs his fear. His father only let him take his clothes he has on because he believes he didn't work for anything else in the house so he grabs his lucky scarf and ties up his high top hiking boots and slowly walks out the door, not looking back, he thinks of his mother and sisters, the only people he's ever trusted leave him behind due to being afraid of his father. The family looks on as he shuffles through the large plants until everything settles and he is gone.

As he walks away from his family, his only home deep in the forest covered with heavy foliage around the farm area, he thinks to himself what can he do to prove to himself to his father. He beings think of multiple possibilities, maybe finding work around one of the kingdoms or living off the land maybe? Making friends was never his strong suit but maybe he needed to make one in order to move along in the world due to his silent nature, everyone thinks he's weird or has a disability. As he continues to wonder he stumbles out of the dense forest and as the sun touches his face, across the horizon he see's a big thriving kingdom. Is this Storm's Landing he father was talking about? He hears the clacking of horse hooves from merchants and passerby's and the distant chatter of the city folk, and the chim of the tower bells. He wonders why they need such a loud contraption for.

He thinks to himself he better go now before nightfall comes. He ruffles up his jacket and pulls hid red hoodie over his head to not bring too much attention to himself but in doing so makes him look very suspicious. His body starts to shiver as his nerves begin to ring as he gets closer to the city, unknowing what to do when he gets in. I guess this is where he begins to grownup.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.

Sentorism

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
So I just looked back on my app and saw that I misspelled my own Minecraft username, could I edit that? Haha.

Sentorism

Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
Well I can't change my username on the website nor my application but I did manage to change it on the thread title. My username is "Senatorism" instead of "Sentorism." Very embarrassing mistake on my part.

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Well I can't change my username on the website nor my application but I did manage to change it on the thread title. My username is "Senatorism" instead of "Sentorism." Very embarrassing mistake on my part.
You should be whitelisted shortly