Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sept 21] Burial

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
+ Burial +

Moonlight beams across the graveyards tombs. The crypts shy away and below, hidden from such light. The seagulls caw, riddled with sickness. The bodies of the plagued and ill-begotten rest outside upon rowboats, readied in eternal sleep.. It is time to put them to rest, for peace. The High Priestess requests those with faiths to the Grey Lady to attend a semi-private service in which they bury the remaining yet-to-be buried.. and hope in turn, that some signs and answers are given for the plea of the living against the current ailments.​

This begins: Friday Sept 21. 1pm PST, 2pm CST, 4pm EST, 10pm GMT+1
Estimated Runtime: An hourish
Invited: Those who have faith in the Lady or those with intent to respect recent Linlean & Refugees fallen and move them into crypts or graves (depending on location). Disturbances against the requiem will be removed. Estes241 @Linlean citizens TheDeester
Notice: Rumors of this are whispered only around Linlea

For reasons- Lannis

Last edited:

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
May have to move this to monday.. I'll know by friday.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
You'll have plenty of time-
Looks like I'll be more busy than I thought this weekend. May not be able to hop in till next mid-week once the weekend starts. (Or at least to rp properly) I hope next Friday works! Can make it Thursday if needed.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Despite concerns- This is tomorrow if people were wondering. Area of meeting will be the Temple. Procession will begin there. (bring your own ooc rowboats)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Thank you to the people who attended :) Hope the speech wasn't too long.
Thank you Estes241 for helping me build this in short notice~

1537563852586.png
1537563865433.png