Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Down

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
The server is currently down, and we don't have an exact reason why or when it'll be back. We'll let you know when we know more or an expected time it'll be back. I've posted Tiberione's words from the HW Discord in case anyone isn't there. Apologies, folks.

Expect downtime in hours- Sorry folks. Trying to sort out what happened. Will update you all when I know more

This may leach into tomorrow due to my schedule and being the only one who can work the backend systems. Expect updates here. Will @ here when its back up

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Datacenter issue explains why I am now missing two stacks of bookshelves and two others were in the wrong chest...
Looks like my pocket rolled back.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
I'll check on my other accounts but I personally did not see any rollbacks - If anyone else noticed that let know.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
I'll check on my other accounts but I personally did not see any rollbacks - If anyone else noticed that let know.
As said, I could recraft everything by now - the only thing that was lost was a few stacks of paper, which I can produce in less than 1 harvest. Everything else rolled back together with my pocket.
So it's really fine and doesn't need any look at unless it happens again.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
Definitely a rollback of sorts - I moved items from Leftward's pocket to mine, and they are no longer there. I also placed a pair of chests in Storm's Landing, that are now absent.

D

Dark Auras

It's possible that our datacenter rack went offline in between saves, so its possible a very minor rollback could have happened. Apologies for this- Not something we could have foreseen or prevented.

Tib

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Mind putting the sorrows respawn point back to where it was?
No reason to move it, it was useful for getting player heads... :/