Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Outreach Department & Recruitment.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Tyo2ESV.png

Hello friends! It's me, Ice. I am here to introduce you a bit to the brand new Server Outreach Department.
[What are we?]

Server Outreach is what a lot of you already see, but in a more official capacity to help smooth communication over between folks. Things that will be a focus of the department:​
[ x ] Improving New Player Experience: This includes events, feedback, and helping out new players.​
[ x ] Forum Upkeep, management, and cleaning. Making sure the forums remain easy to navigate and useable for folks.​
[ x ] Spawn Management: This includes the running of Storm's Landing, it's Government, the Daily Event occurrences, and more.​
[ x ] 'Public Relations': Managing and communicating suggestions and feedback, we will be the go-to place for all your concerns about the server and helping out with suggestions.​
[ x ] Advertisement: We will begin using Social Media and other outlets to bring new players into the server.​

[Who we are looking for?]

We are currently seeking members to join the team who wish to be active and help out in all of these departments. Specifically, in a few delegated roles:​
[ x ] Help with spawn management, spawn daily DM'ed events, and new player RP tactics.​
[ x ] Advertisement & Forum Upkeep. This will include writing scrips for media posts, newsletter creation, organizing the forums, cleaning dead threads, etc.​
[ x ] Folks to help bounce between the two.​
If you are interested in applying, please make a Moderation Ticket in the Discord with the following Staff Form found [ HERE ]​
I look forward to the development of this department with the rest of the team, and the future we will have together!

LQLAM9m.png

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey, you!

I am looking for screengrabs and screenshots of some of your most exciting and thrilling moments of RP on the server for advertisement purposes. If you post them below, you will get one coin for the Newsletter Competition!

Mudpaw11

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Patron
Staff
Mudpaw11
Mudpaw11
Patron
Hey, you!

I am looking for screengrabs and screenshots of some of your most exciting and thrilling moments of RP on the server for advertisement purposes. If you post them below, you will get one coin for the Newsletter Competition!
Like screenshots of scenes or like text/chat/emotes? (My guess is the former but I just want to clarify)

Fortune

Legend of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
___Fortune___
___Fortune___
Patron
I am gonna tag Bartooliinii for when he comes back, cuz I know he has plenty of those.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Riders and Hunters find a burning village, ravaged by something demonic...

1654988174648.png

(Oop- he said text chat screenies. Please post...)

Last edited:

Goldbeean

Legend of Altera
Villager
Goldbeean
Goldbeean
Villager
Here's what I assume to be dranoden increasing global warming
1654990243845.png

Attack on the taproom

1654990438476.png

Hallucinating mushroom friends

1654990675374.png

Attachments

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Server Outreach still seeks a few more members to join the team, specifically EU folks who would like to aid with DMing in the Landing!

Feel free to continue to send your screenshots as well, they are helpful for our future goals!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I believe I have sent all players who submitted screenshots a Newsletter Coin, if I did not, please reach out to me!

Also, keep posting your screenies! I know you have lots of fun emotes.

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
I still seek more emote screenies! I know you’ve got em, send them our way for a Newsletter Coin!