Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Temporarily Down[Resolved]

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
As anyone logging on the past 30 minutes has noticed we've had a connection issue. When the players online exceed two it becomes unstable and will crash around the third or fourth login. This is a known issue that was fixed in the past and a fix is incoming.

Good News-
Which means someone on the staff team can fix this for you

Bad News-
No one awake AND SOBER at this time is that person. When they wake up it should be a short fix.

Apologies for any inconvenience and also in before technology fixes itself and makes me look like an idiot for posting this.

Recommendations- Netflix has the entire Star Trek series for streaming. I recommend Voyager and DS9 when it isn't dealing with "THE PROPHETS". And any episode of TNG after Riker has a beard.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Recommendations- Netflix has the entire Star Trek series for streaming. I recommend Voyager and DS9 when it isn't dealing with "THE PROPHETS". And any episode of TNG after Riker has a beard.
pre-beard TNG is essential just so you can see how much the show improves post-beard

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
You guys just had to last two more days!

Is server ok, guys? Staff people are sleeping.
Edit: tf when everyone else is asleep too

Last edited:

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
As anyone logging on the past 30 minutes has noticed we've had a connection issue. When the players online exceed two it becomes unstable and will crash around the third or fourth login. This is a known issue that was fixed in the past and a fix is incoming.

Good News-
Which means someone on the staff team can fix this for you

Bad News-
No one awake AND SOBER at this time is that person. When they wake up it should be a short fix.

Apologies for any inconvenience and also in before technology fixes itself and makes me look like an idiot for posting this.

Sooo. . . . . . you're drunk rn?

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
You guys just had to last two more days!

Is server ok, guys? Staff people are sleeping.
Edit: tf when everyone else is asleep too
When more than two people log on the server crashes. I'm sure someone will get to it!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
When more than two people log on the server crashes. I'm sure someone will get to it!
Gotcha. I restarted the server. Looks like a bug in one of the custom plugins. Let me know if restarting works if anyone can check when they're more awake. If not, we'll figure it out.

I'll check back if I can in the morning

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Just checking to see if this is on my end or if it's not. But I'm trying to log in and it's just stuck on 'Loading Terrain'?

Correction: Now it just freezes entirely when logging in?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Just checking to see if this is on my end or if it's not. But I'm trying to log in and it's just stuck on 'Loading Terrain'?

Correction: Now it just freezes entirely when logging in?
I think just your end. I logged in just fine