Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shadow] Rae Astrid

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend

Character: Rae Astrid [x]
Elemental: Shadow

Update Log:
✦ [08/20/2020] On Sunderday, the 20th of Mistset of PC 2307, Rae was Spiritblessed
She battled the worse half of herself the remainder of the day
✦ [08/21/2020] Shaken from her experience, on Waterday, the 21st of Mistset, she goes to Frostwarts for answers on her condition. She finds very little on it, but picks up a book about anxiety.
✦[08/22/2021] Fireday, 22nd of Mistset, 2307
"I feel it. The haunt that conspired within me. It looms. It lusts. Host of some swarmed being. House of an ethereal crook. How has my fate deemed me so cruel.
Remove my features, for they are thiefs. My stare so gawk - it requires such attention to hide.
Hide me. Hide me. Hide me..."
✦ [09/12/2021] Rae was tempted to use her abilities on another person for the first time.
✦ [09/15/2021] She learns of the nature of her abilities, as well as how spiritblessed work
✦ [09/23/2021] Godsend, 23rd of Fogwater. Rae becomes more familiar with her abilities. She begins casting them daily, acclimating herself to her elemental
✦ [12/20/2020] Rae sees? her elemental for the first time from an animacer
✦ [2021] Rae seems to be using her powers more often, typically for conveience from the light
✦ [June 2021] Rae is invited to learn more about her abilities from one enthralled above her
✦ Rae is unspiritblessed with the assistance of Laisa. The elemental is kept in a bone.

Trainers Log:
✦ [Daily] Rae casts each of her abilities on relevant objects at least once
✦Godsend, 27th of Fogwater, Rae is taught how to fight on a basic level, and attempts to integrate her skills with what she learned

Abilitites:
≼ Dim≽ Rae can make fireplaces and candles half as bright, but half as warm as well, providing it is within a ten block radius of them.
[Casts: 25]

Frost≽ Rae's touch creates frost in a small area (whisper range) and the temperature lowers to a chill.
[Casts: 10]

Freeze≽ Rae is able to freeze or cool off liquids up to a tankard in volume, or even provide a cool touch to someone feeling feverish for a respite.
[Casts: 11]

Last edited:

Snowymaximus

Lord of Altera
Legend
Snowymaximus
Snowymaximus
Legend

Physiology
Engendered in a shroud of dusk, Rae adorns herself in distinctly male attributes in the body of some forgotten mistress... [x]

Since becoming spiritblessed, the spotty and charming appearance of Rae seems to be replaced by one of some distant cold chassis; a fridgidity wall of rapacious haunts and deathly songs. Her tearse body seems to be more hunched; her fingers tipped like the talons of a raven; her torn body seemingly more plastered with the distinct overalls of veins, blood curling slightly from the thin veil that would appear to any exposed skin. Though her innocence seemingly lingers like some distant figure, the slight chill of her presence can seemingly throw off those who fail to know her. Her gawk and glare become more like voidless stares. Those who view her advent in any room can be described in one word: uncanny. Yet, there is something lovable, if one would search for it.

Personality
As a soft-spoken introvert, Rae typically keeps to herself in the space she is given... [x]

Now more than ever, her anxiety rushes through her like blood on skin - a slow and itchy feeling of soft dread. It lingers on, unlike the cool of water. The coping that Rae forgoes is less than ideal - she shuns anyone she dislikes in a glance, but is not lost when it comes to speech. Perhaps it is here where she will be most contended of her self efficacy, and the oglers who would seemingly follow her steps.

Last edited: