Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished { Shalherana } Assembly [ July 26th | 5pm EST ]

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single

The Mantle of Life has been taken from the All-Mother and diminished the aid the Realm is in desperate need of.
It is time for the Faithful of Shalherana to assemble.
Let us be aware of our loss and begin forming action to regain.

-=-=-=-=-=-

OOC:

This is a Shalheranan gathering. If you have a character that worships Shalherana or interested in making one, come on by. It is a discussion on what happened to Life and the events regarding Her role within the Campaign.
When?: July 26th ( may be pushed back ) | 5pm EST
Rating?: Peaceful
Where?: Sisterhood Temple

Note:
Only Shalherana worshippers would be permitted within the sisterhood temple due to it being somewhat closed off. I didn't make this, this is just what I was told.

Tags:
Rygan blargtheawesome Elz
I will note that I don't mind DMs not being present. The same goes for future events.

People who might be interested:
Fronslin The Cartoon Witch Jstar Samiwashere (I know you can't make it but tagging anyway) DizPanda Bishop Jeroxia (you too but same goes) Kostadim

Credits:
me, im coming 4 u life, eat dirt jishrim

Last edited:

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Updated place; only Shalherana worshippers would be permitted within the sisterhood temple due to it being somewhat closed off. I didn't make this, this is just what I was told.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I will try and make the Warden Meeting as short as possible so that the Wardens invited can attend this :heart: