Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Shalherana] Mountain Shrine {Today onward}

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
A new shrine has been built upon the mountain in Linistel, a place of serenity for all worshippers of The Lifegiver to come and reflect. In order to sanctify this shrine, Queen Citrine, Shalherana's prophet, will be lingering there for a few days, praying, hosting sermons, and answering questions. Any faithful, or those who are simply just curious, are invited to join her there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
I cant really host events for a while but I still want to do sermons and interact with shally worshippers. Im still looking for active students for Citrine, who she can help become blessed, so if that's something you're interested in feel free to come by.

I will be around between 10 am GMT and 5 pm GMT for a few days. Just poke me for RP.

Not expecting divine presence but I will tag Elz Rygan and blargtheawesome just toe make sure they see.

And thank you Ruu Darling for allowing me to do stuffs in Linistel :heart:

Last edited: