Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Show me your character

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Title says it all.
Just take a screenshot and add a small description.

TESV 2012-11-15 04-00-39-676.jpg

Going full hardcore, hardest difficulty, mods to make the game more realistic / hard.
Sneaky archer, avoiding combat in general, killing only the ones I need, always with a dagger and a small sword in case things go bad.
Generally a hunter, exploring caves and dungeons, hording every single item that I can find, smelting all the loot, remaking them into new armors and weapons, and selling them after.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Title says it all.

View attachment 14887

Going full hardcore, hardest difficulty, mods to make the game more realistic / hard.
Sneaky archer, avoiding combat in general, killing only the ones I need, always with a dagger and a small sword in case things go bad.
Generally a hunter, exploring caves and dungeons, hording every single item that I can find, smelting all the loot, remaking them into new armors and weapons, and selling them after.
aaannddd...you are the same fighting type as me :p only i'm a wood elf

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
...Absolutely nothing on my character in that screenshot is vanilla.

:D

(I'd let you know if I could figure out which of the armor packs is responsible. Lemme get back to you.)

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Title says it all.

Watch out for the Dragon behind you...

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
I didn't take many screenshots of my character(s) in Skyrim so here is a mudcrab fighting a dragon:TESV_2011_12_04_18_20_39_271.jpg

Oooh, actually found an image of my first char... Leesa the Breton. Shortly after leaving the starter area, she chased a butterfly and was promptly killed by a group of bandits, oops.
TESV_2011_11_13_12_26_04_111.jpg

- Boulder

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
My Wood elf Archer/Hunter...lots of realistic/survival mods installed so everything isn't completely vanilla in the photos...makes for some great gameplay though!

Oh and Paul's picture of the mudcrab battling the dragon still has me in stitches :D

MairinBaihn.png

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I loaded in 1.2gb of mods last night, up to 135 working mods. Just started this guy and I'm going to -try- to NOT become a stealth sniper like I always do.

I

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
I always played as an Altmer who backed the Stormcloaks. So in the impending war The Imperials and Nords would be broken and disuinifed and thus ensuring an Aldmeri Dominion Victory. Twas fun but interesting to see Nords who are all racist be cool to me in Thalmor Armor while being racist to the Dunmer in their city.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I never actually picked a side and ended up getting a mod that let me kill the generals and everyone else. . . . And that's what I did.

I like the Nords more, but their leader is such a little turd. He had to die.

Also, I think Nael's character is actually just the dog.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
I always played as an Altmer who backed the Stormcloaks. So in the impending war The Imperials and Nords would be broken and disuinifed and thus ensuring an Aldmeri Dominion Victory. Twas fun but interesting to see Nords who are all racist be cool to me in Thalmor Armor while being racist to the Dunmer in their city.
I always feel dirty if I back the Imperials. I just can't stand them for some reason.