Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Showcasing HollowWorld on my YouTube channel

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey hey!

I've decided to change my YouTube channel around. I've mostly been doing music videos, but I really felt like showing what I've built on HW and doing some other gaming videos, so I've started to switch my channel around. My goal is to get 1k subscribers in 2020, so if you haven't already and you feel like it; please do subscribe. More subscribers attract more subscribers, that just seems to be the way it works. Right now I've got 716! It is possible this'll attract some traffic to our server or at least the website, which would be nice :) If anything, it's mostly that I've decided to just do what I like, regardless of views, though of course I hope to get a small community around the channel and have some comments to react to every now and then.

The videos I've got planned are all cross-overs from different games to Minecraft. I intend to show some Diablo I gameplay and then show how I got inspired by that to make certain builds and events in Nid Arach. I plan to show some Harry Potter related stuff and then switch to Frostwarts. This first one is how Runescape inspired me to make a skilling dungeon in Minecraft.

The first video will be uploaded in a few hours. It shows the skilling dungeon I've made. It's a good way to check out what I've been up to if you couldn't make it to the event :) Here's a link to the first premiere which'll go public at 23:00h GMT+1!

I'll use this thread to post new videos when they come out and hope you enjoy seeing our RP server in these videos!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
This time I'm exploring the new crafting perks you can buy: /craftingtable /anvil and naming items with colors. I'm also showing /heads and /pocket.
Another cross-over with Runescape!