Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shrines] Sacred Groves

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
The Jishrim shrine has been attacked, damaged but not destroyed. The defenders killed or forced to leave, the shrine is in the hands of Bok'ra and others.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Each shrine is a region that I'll expand a bit from the main plot and add the claimants and defenders to - If each shrine claimant could post a list of the IGNs who want permissions for their shrine I'll go through and sort. Thanks! More 'attacks' coming soon, not strictly player based.

Opal

Lord of Altera
Legend
Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
opal_frog
opal_frog
Legend
opal_frog (Luna Crow, Visage)
also, put Olligreen (Kad) samiwashere (Laisa) and TheDeester (James) down if you would

Last edited:

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
TidalTerror (Monty Durandal, Valiant)
Put thedeester on that mf for Ben (I'm on vacation so I'm not doing shrine stuff rn)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Added a note on building;

Building Rules: Get permissions, and you can help to build realistic defenses. Ensure they're built IC and the materials and so on are RP'd accordingly. Keep in mind how long things take to construct, and where applicable place your props (chests of supplies, weapons, etc). Avoid large stone structures that would take too long.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
TidalTerror (Monty Durandal, Valiant)
Put thedeester on that mf for Ben (I'm on vacation so I'm not doing shrine stuff rn)
GrapeFlavDragons for Bennett**

Visage is Opal_Frog, samiwashere, TheDeester, Olligreen, Mudpaw11.

RagingLunacy

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
Hollicynthea
Hollicynthea
Lover
For the Sallana Shrine perms:

Hollicynthea is the account I play Linden on
Fronslin for Frost
I_Am_Wake for Lana
Jasper151627237 for Milah

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Would like to sign Kethron up as a defender for Jax shrine.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I think defenders are now updated, let me know if they're not/if I've missed anyone. I've added some folks as posted to the regions so some small building/defences can be added, but please keep in mind the realism of what you make. I'll go with no stone structures for now unless you've some sort of spell that lifts it to keep it there for example.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'd like to do a few shrine attacks on the following dates, if those who have claimed shrines would like to grab a date for you and your group. This is first come first served, but at this time the Jishrim one is not applicable as it had an event recently:

- Sunday 15th August, between 3-6EST
- Tuesday 17th August, between 3-6EST
- Wednesday 18th August, between 2-5EST

Tagging shrine claims;
Ruu Darling Jazzper RagingLunacy Shao BoredBrit Lannis Kostadim Luam TidalTerror Opal