Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shrines] Sacred Groves

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Visage shrine found by Malark, wanting to claim/attacc it along with Hellmann, Loriss, Astreia and Aelnic (those are confirmed, might get more, smile)

Our lovely James over there I'm happy to work work a lovely friendship if their character would be down for that. Otherwise, attac :cool:

EDIT: If I could get an emote, that'd be pog
You need to organise that with deester directly

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Visage shrine found by Malark, wanting to claim/attacc it along with Hellmann, Loriss, Astreia and Aelnic (those are confirmed, might get more, smile)

Our lovely James over there I'm happy to work work a lovely friendship if their character would be down for that. Otherwise, attac :cool:

I assume both are there now - I would propose RP between you both to see if its attacking you will seek, let me know if it is. I'll try to plan attacks soon, I'm taking wednesday off to myself though.

TidalTerror

Lord of Altera
Patron
TidalTerror
TidalTerror
Patron
1626877163294.png
Monty found this shrine completely effortlessly uhhuh no struggle no stress I would never cry about a build in minecraft nope nuh uh

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil

Hey, I’m fine to RP—James and Connor were camping there IC overnight if you wanted to have Malark stumbling into it be RPed out.

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
Hey, I’m fine to RP—James and Connor were camping there IC overnight if you wanted to have Malark stumbling into it be RPed out.
Uhhhhhh due to certain thinGS, Malark ain't able to neither talk or attack the shrine. He would've told Hellmann and Loriss of it's location (we found it at the same time anywaY oocly hehehe), but ya boy is OUT fornow

AzureKnights

Lord of Altera
Hero
AzureKnights
AzureKnights
Hero
Raelur will relinquish his claim to the Jishrim Shrine, granting it to Isaac Joseph12Q. The group’s operation will remain more or less the same, just under new management.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Additionally, I'd like to set something up for the Jishrim folks attacking the Jishrim shrine to shoo those pesky defenders. If both of you could organise between yourselves and find a good day/time that isnt currently booked, I'd appreciate it! Retro Joseph12Q

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Add Karn, Bokra, Leviathan to Skraag defense for the time being. Will add more in the future

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Could Nuvan be added to the Korog defense?
Updated roster would be Thordil, Olga, Edger, Lana, Kethron, Ventare and Nuvan.