Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sid Meiers Civ 5?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I don't mind starting over or continuing where we left off, that weekend should be good for me yeah

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
I would love to but I will sit this one out as I believe last times issues may have also been in part of me having ridiculously high ping the entire time. Seeing as I am the only one on this side of the Atlantic will probably put a damper on how smoothly things run.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I would love to but I will sit this one out as I believe last times issues may have also been in part of me having ridiculously high ping the entire time. Seeing as I am the only one on this side of the Atlantic will probably put a damper on how smoothly things run.
Again, I do not believe that was the case :( I went to a friends house and fixed my laptop by sticking some more memory in it. The fact it was running at all was a miracle, as it began acting up shortly before our Civ game and constantly after. Could not even log into Minecraft.
You should join us :) Farming a barbarian camp is a pro-strat I never thought of

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I'm BST and still very new at the game but love playing it and would love to join :heart:
Awesome :'D
I will see if any events have been posted for the weekend on Wendesday before saying if we'll play Sunday or Saturday. If a prefered day is wanted, please say!

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I'd prefer Friday as there will be a certain event on Saturday, or on Saturday at a time after said event.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
We can try Friday. That sounds good to me! =)

Shall we try and meet up before 1PM EST this time around?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I hope my computer does not freeze and boot me out of this game :'(

Meet in 2 hours?

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
If/When y'all start another game lemme know! I love civ 5 and I don't like playing alone anymore!