Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sid Meiers Civ 5?

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
What about the rng based things, like finding El dorado which gives you 500 gold in early game?

While certainly funny, a victor could be almost determined if someone finds a natural wonder that good which is somewhat poor to experience.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
What about the rng based things, like finding El dorado which gives you 500 gold in early game?

While certainly funny, a victor could be almost determined if someone finds a natural wonder that good which is somewhat poor to experience.
I did not know El Dorado did that when you found it ._. I only ever saw it for its effects within your border! :eek:
In that case, I will turn that off.

I'll make a new thread later tonight about playing this :heart: I am very happy you all want to play Civ V with me, since I thought it was a game not many people liked yet I love :D

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I am fine with whatever Wake decides. He's the one to get us all together after all. As long as I get to be Japanese

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Before 2pm EST will work for me, I know that's pretty early, but I can jump in next time if this doesn't work.

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
I think all this works for me. Hopefully all the dlcs will be enabled? Or at least the really necessary ones?

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
How does midday (12pm EST) sound? That way we can play for 2 hours or so, start a new game and see if we want to continue after that point ^_^
If you want to play earlier, we can :eek:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
How does midday (12pm EST) sound? That way we can play for 2 hours or so, start a new game and see if we want to continue after that point ^_^
If you want to play earlier, we can :eek:
How about we starts at 12 est without cpu players. Then when people have to leave they become the cpus. It's not like we've ever finished a game of civ. It's more like a day activity and then the next time we start all over anyway haha

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
It's not like we've ever finished a game of civ. It's more like a day activity and then the next time we start all over anyway haha
I really want to finish a game one day :(
The world war techs are my favourite part of the game.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
this is tomorrow, right?
yes c:
I am very much looking forward to playing with you all :D
Bart has already informed me he may be late.

Edit: If we join the discord "Table Top Games" VC section, we should be fine and left alone :heart: I would prefer our chat be focused on our game

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I have to be at my cousin's birthday tomorrow, so I won't be around. You guys have fun!

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
See you all later! :D
We'll be starting at 12pm EST, 5pm ET and 6pm Western Europe~

Bart will be a little late, so it does not matter if you are 5 or 10 minutes late or so.
We will meet in the Tabletop Games Discord Voice Chat. I would appreciate it if no randoms join, mind you... the main reason I avoid VC is because I cannot focus :(

I apologise in advance to everyone who has assumed my gender and personality for the last many months =)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Everyone who intends to join say "aye", to help Wake have a bit of an overview of the amount of people :)