Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sigmund von Hallon

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
-Elizabeth Kane-
"Maybe you just don't know how I feel about my place here in Kane. I fear that your fear of losing control will one day lead you to push me out, instead of bring me in. I only want a place, Elizabeth. I hope you can see that. After all is said and done, after all I have done and given for your family, I would still do it all again.”
Sigmund has gone through much for Kane. Many pains, many trials, and he has been at his worst while on her side. He has even died for her ways. They often clash, for her tendency for control does not sit well with his tendency to feel like he is always right.
He wishes to be considered a friend, a close ally, and he hopes she fully recognizes this, without fear. He cannot help but feel that her early abdication to be somewhat shameful, but he knows it is within her best interests to do so. It must have been done.
She didn't leave though? She's still in the castle, still advisor. Watching over how things go with Wolfgang's trial run. She didn't up and abandon her kid.

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good

This is a photo Cole sent me last week when Richard found Sigmund mid-morning routine. Super gross, but I guess it explains a lot.

Scardrac

Felsummer
So what’s broken here?
One of the motors. The motors are all in the ponds, and there’s no other way to access them without getting in. And it’s completely black down there, so we have to do everything by feel. Sewage farms take thousands of photos of their site, before they fill up the ponds, so we look carefully at the photos before we get in. The diver then makes the repairs in the dark by talking to the guys above the surface. The dive suits are all connected via radio, so we can provide directions in real time.