Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now [Sign Up] [Ongoing] A Pox On Both Your Houses

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Now that I am home and at my handy dandy disease tracker paper-

Tonight is the heads up for stage three. Y'all hit 3 tomorrow.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Stage Three:
Days 8-14

⸎ Infected individuals have three or four oozing pustules/blisters that appear upon the skin, filled with pungent pus. These are quite painful to the touch, and the slightest nudge may cause them to burst. They usually have refilled by the next day if they burst. For most, the pus is a sickly yellow color. Sweating and hot flashes continue, while the irritability grows more pronounced. Each pustule has at max a half a thimble-full of contents.
⸎ Infected mages additionally discover that their pustules contain a silvery liquid instead of the sickly yellow color. Each pustule has at max a half a thimble-full of contents. The first spell cast of the day is made at disadvantage. This silvery liquid has peculiar properties, such as sometimes turning inorganic surfaces to a silvery metallic sheen when left on the surface overnight.
|--- See the Research section for instructions on how to investigate this substance.
I have edited this to clarify. Boils and pustules are not incredibly massive and eeking out large quantities of the stuff. Anything gathered from them, either mundane or from mages, is going to be a very small amount. I have clarified that it's about half a thimble full from a single pustule. These boils aren't leaking like a waterhose or anything, just to clarify.