Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Silver Conclave] Carving a future

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
medieval-arrow-maker-fletcher.jpg

A new woman has arrived in New Riseport.
Set to host an introductory lesson to Those interested in carving.
Who knows what will happen when the silver conclave

Carves itself a future

Date: 1/17/2022 (Next monday)
Time: 5 EST
Explanation: Frost is hosting a lesson for silver conclave members, Free materials and both IC and OOC explanations will be provided.
I have to figure out things people can realistically make but I will take some time to make this memorable.
Public, Rating is moderate, however region is violent. Don't disrupt my lesson.​

Last edited:

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I have been requested to make this public. Fledgling hunters and theodra inclined or perhaps even someone with a passing interest in carving.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
This will be all day today, Come in a group, Come alone. If you're interested in learning about carving I'll spend some time with you.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
Actual proper gather will be in 6 hours. If you can't attend, Feel free to show up for a 1 on 1 before that

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
If anyone wishes to show up for a little carving lesson today, Let me know, Otherwise this is over :heart: