Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revival FAQ & Discussion

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
yes the autistic goat did that.
I mean, don't call someones bluff then be upset about it when they actually do it.
If you really want to pull the "But she's autistic card" you can ask all the witnesses that we're actually there.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
But olive has tried to instigate this guy into two fights??
Uh. No she hasn’t. I mean you can think that but it.. Never happened. I’m not going to argue with someone that was not there first hand either so unless you wish to speak in PM we don’t have to take it any further.

She spoke a language that is common knowledge to many Moors (Cukie’s clan etc) that she had permission to learn and he immediately threatened to cut out her tongue. She continued speaking it because I’m not going to change her character for one person in RP and I like to think you’d agree with that. She then in a later RP that occurred last night stood at a fireplace and when she as told to go she did not because they fireplace makes her feel comfortable. Admittedly here I should have realized the character was unstable IC and would attack but I did not. There were many people in the tavern etc.
TL;DR She never instigated any fight in any RP with Raven.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I mean, don't call someones bluff then be upset about it when they actually do it.
If you really want to pull the "But she's autistic card" you can ask all the witnesses that we're actually there.
You were not involved in any prior RP and only came to watch the happenings OOC halfway during the event. Don’t bash someone because they ‘weren’t there’ if you weren’t part of the RP at all. That is all I can say. If you want to argue then take it to a PM or just don’t.

LeftwardElk

Lord of Altera
You were not involved in any prior RP and only came to watch the happenings OOC halfway during the event. Don’t bash someone because they ‘weren’t there’ if you weren’t part of the RP at all. That is all I can say. If you want to argue then take it to a PM or just don’t.
But I was there :p

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Nah she is dismembered and everything, and your character isn't a corpse. I told Solus about it last night and was not told off. I didn't RP out doing it or anything, so it is fine. You're character will be back soon enough.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Nah she is dismembered and everything, and your character isn't a corpse. I told Solus about it last night and was not told off. I didn't RP out doing it or anything, so it is fine. You're character will be back soon enough.
It's in the hands of the staff that I sent my concerns to now.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
This seems to be sorted privately without intervention.

Generally, graphic violence isn’t rp’ed out, but we allow a blur of it to happen in Rp. This is why comfort levels and consent need to be spoken about before conflict. Continuing on means to agree to consequences. But please, if someone’s going to be mutilating because they enjoy it oocly, I’m going to have to ask people to leave, will find out, and will not stand for it. Just remember this is about making a story and not OOC winning.

However, if the body was thrown in different places, we’d ask for it to be rp’ed and I will stand by this now if there’s conflict between players involved.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Character Name: Larike
Time since death: A few weeks ago now, maybe a month.
Cause of death: Seppuku
Condition of Corpse: Black Putrefaction
Location of Corpse: Buried under a tree, out by where the nether portal was.
Previous Deaths (Recorded in the 'Sisterhood Records' thread): One, death by Hanging.

Hey- Did you die again by the same method? I believe you already put your character in the queue and revived.

Character Name: Larike
Time since death: Date of Death: 3/24/2018
Cause of death: Hanging
Condition of Corpse: Broken neck, several lacerations, index finger cut off, and dislocated arms and legs. Also, ash.
Location of Corpse: Dust in the wind. Er, ash, ash in the wind.
Previous Deaths (Recorded in the 'Sisterhood Records' thread): None

Mufasa

Loyal Servant of Altera
Character Name: Mufusa
Time since death: 23 Years Ago.
Cause of death: Long Live the King
Condition of Corpse: Crushed
Location of Corpse: Bottom of a canyon.
Admin i do not appreciate this person posting for me. i am capable of posting on my own.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Character Name: Pérdomaius
Time since death: Died 28th of Oct 2017 - 6 and a half months ago
Cause of death: Stabbed then hung
Condition of Corpse: ashes or bones surely
Location of Corpse: Storm's Landing graveyard I assume but not too sure - @Rossu or @Ozzy would know for sure
Previous Deaths (Recorded in the 'Sisterhood Records' thread): 0
I believe he has been dead for far too long to be revived, but I may be wrong.
The body was taken down and buried around Storm's landing iirc.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello, There was need to make sure playerbase knew why this character was back in queue.

]Character Name: Francis
Time since death: A good while ago. Jan 18.
Cause of death: Stabby stabby.
Condition of Corpse: Long since burned.
Location of Corpse: An urn in Haven.
Previous Deaths (Recorded in the 'Sisterhood Records' thread): 0
We’ve accepted the appeal to allow Francis another chance in queue due to the confusion about the nature of arcane revival being available and when that was going to happen. BoredBrit had missed it by a few days when he realized otherwise. He is being allowed a chance to revive under normal rules.

Please do not wait to put your characters in the queue. If you really want them to come back, put them in sooner rather than later. The longer you wait, the less chance of playing with then character. Do not rely on Arcane Revivals if you really want to play your character again, as they are still bieng worked on.

There should be no other players in this predicament.

Thanks.